• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Gareki00

Gareki
    Years
    Hello all Pokémon-fans, what's up? I'm a new member here on PokéCommunity Forums, because I felt like it would be cool to be a part of any cool forum based the Pokémon world! I come from Finland, but I live currently in Sweden. However, I watch the animes with English or Finnish dub, but 90% with English because you can find all of them on the internet. I don't actually play any Pokémon games, until now I have been only watching animes. That's pretty much of everything I wanted to say etc. Catch you later! :)

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
    Hey Gareki, welcome to the pc community,
    i heard that you dont play pokemon game and juz hurt ma heart~but watching anime is cool :)
    feel free to send me a vm for chit chat, enjoy ur stay

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    WHAT?! You watch the anime, but don't play the games? That's crazy! But, you're in luck. We have a great Pokemon Anime section with some good people running it, so you'll have fun in there. Anyways, we have been getting a lot more people from different countries recently. It's kind of exciting! Welcome to PC, Gareki and I hope you enjoy your stay! If you need anything, let me know :3

Ooh, just the anime? That's actually pretty cool. :'o Very big welcome to PokeCommunity, Gareki! It is awesomepossum to meet you. :)

I watch the anime myself but mostly its original Japanese version; the show is pretty adorable! Though I admit I fell out of watching when the Sinnoh saga came out and later again during the Unova saga, but the X and Y anime series got me hooked again. You'll definitely enjoy the Pokemon Anime board if you're into that so be sure to stop by and discuss the show with us, yes? Remember to read its rules first and foremost, however, to ensure you're aware of how the board works. You will have plenty to talk about there. (∩_∩)

Do you watch other anime, by the way? If you do then you'll likely enjoy the Anime & Manga subforum as well. Whatever your interests are we truly hope you'll love the forum and stick with us for a long while to come. This is a big community so it's understandable that people might get lost at first but don't let that scare you! Contact one of our staff, the moderators, super moderators, or admins for help if you're confused.

Cheers 'n see you! I'm always around if you'd like to chat so keep that in mind as well.

Shadeh

KABOOM!
    Years
    ^ what she said. Everyone cares about each other on here due to the above )Really long greetings). Anyways, Welcome and have a happy time posting!

Gareki00

Gareki
    Years
    Thanks for the welcomes. :) Well I just felt like trying an online version of some Pokémon game, so I played 1.48 hours of Pokémon Blue Version. After I stopped playing then of course I saved and it said it succeed, so I didn't realize I maybe would have to login or register for a save. So when I just came back, my game was reset... I had squirtle on level 14 already and three other Pokémon catched, so the loss drained my will to play and I don't want to start it over now, it is a too big job, at least for now. That's about the games, lol.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcome to the forum! c:

Ohey, I used to watch the Pokemon Anime first season all the time! One episode in particular I remember was when Ash challenged Blaine and it was Charizard vs. Magmar. Ah, but you know, I still watch the pokemon anime, which is still pretty good! It was a great and memorable battle! What episode would you say is your favourite? And yup, definately check out the Pokemon Anime section if you'd like to talk about the anime with others!

Catch you later too, and I hope that we can meet again! Don't hesitate on asking for help about anything around PC that you would like to have cleared up, and we will promise to help you out to the best of our ability! Have a great time, and cya again!

Back