• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2017
    Hello there!

I got back into Pokemon after Pokemon Go came out and I played it a fair amount while walking to work and to the shops. I then came across Pimpnite's Youtube videos and saw how entertaining wifi battles looked like so I desire to get a 3DS and the new games when I get employment again.

Right now, I am stuck with emulators so I plan to live in the challenge forums and try go through FireRed/LeafGreen with all the monotypes.

It's nice to meet you Quizas, welcome to PC. :D

Yeah... challenges are a very fun way to pass time. I'm playing two right now, my Ruby not-fully-evolved challenge is getting especially difficult now. Emulators are great for fans to relive the old times or play through games they missed.

We have Pok?mon Sun & Moon coming mid next month so there's that to look forward to also. Are you gonna play both of the gen VI games you missed??

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2017
    Yes, I probably will as they look quite different compared to everything else so far.

Years
    I'm sure you'll find the Generation VI games to be quite enjoyable! I liked the story a but, although some of the characters were a tad forgettable. So, what are your favorite Pokémon types? Do you like Defense or Special Defense Pokémon? I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about in the future and I hope we can be friends!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2017
    I can't say I have any particular preference for any types or defence/offence-type Pokemon. I do like Ice-type and Ghost-type Pokemon aesthetically and thematically (apart from the ice cream cone, what is that monstrosity) but if I had to be a monotype gym leader I would go with Steel-type Pokemon because I enjoy their variation. What about you?

Back