• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Greetings!

Years
  • Hello, I am RevamperHacker. I've been visiting this website for quite a while and few days ago I created an account. I'm a good at spriting and I am currently learning how to code.

Best regards. God bless you.

PS: I made a new version of Pokemon AshGray. Give it a try!

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity!~

I haven't been here long but everyone I've met has been super nice. If you like to chat to cool people jump over to the Discord, it's v active and fun! There's also a fan-made rom section if that's something that piques your interest ^_^

Years
  • Hello, I am RevamperHacker. I've been visiting this website for quite a while and few days ago I created an account. I'm a good at spriting and I am currently learning how to code.

Welcome! Spriting sounds awesome, and I'd love to see stuff that you've done :D Feel free to post over at Art Studio if you want to~ I also haven't heard of AshGray in so long, pretty cool to know you've revived it! Are you the original creator? Or in touch with them?

And as tenfrogs said, you're also welcome to join the Pokecommunity Discord if you haven't been there yet. Always happy to have new members :D Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any. Have a good one!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community, RevamperHacker! I'm glad you decided to come hang out with us. :) Definitely be sure to post some of your art in the Art Studio like Roni said! I'd love to see it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello, I am RevamperHacker. I've been visiting this website for quite a while and few days ago I created an account. I'm a good at spriting and I am currently learning how to code.

Hi and welcome! Nice to finally see you joining us for real. So you take on projects others have abandoned?

Back