• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Days
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Hi all! I'm DaysOfGrays. I'm quite relatively new here in the sense of posting. I've had an account on here for a bit but I thought I'd try and force myself to be more out-there with the PokeCommunity.

I've been a fan of Pokemon since elementary school. The first games I had ever played were my older brother's copies of Leaf Green and Sapphire, though we did have some of the older gameboy games around as well (Blue, Gold and Crystal specifically). The first actual Pokemon game that I had ever owned though was Pokemon Diamond and my love for the franchise accelerated from there. My favorite games in the franchise might have to be HG/SS as I have a lot of memories playing it in 3rd grade, I even brought my PokeWalker with me to school on some occasions rofl and I collect cards as well (or try to) specifically of my favorite mons.

I'm a Nonbinary (pronouns are he/him and they/them) fanfiction writer who works as a security guard on graveshift and I am perpetually tired. I have been crossposting my fic on various other platforms and I might post on here as well.

I had originally made an account simply so I can get access to various ROM hacks and fangames. (My favorite ROM hack would have to be Emerald Crest atm and my favorite fangame is Rejuevination) but lately I've been getting a bit closer to the Pokemon community and I figured I'd try and introduce myself on here and Bulbagarden.

So anyways, its a pleasure to meet you all!

Years
Hi all! I'm DaysOfGrays. I'm quite relatively new here in the sense of posting. I've had an account on here for a bit but I thought I'd try and force myself to be more out-there with the PokeCommunity.

I've been a fan of Pokemon since elementary school. The first games I had ever played were my older brother's copies of Leaf Green and Sapphire, though we did have some of the older gameboy games around as well (Blue, Gold and Crystal specifically). The first actual Pokemon game that I had ever owned though was Pokemon Diamond and my love for the franchise accelerated from there. My favorite games in the franchise might have to be HG/SS as I have a lot of memories playing it in 3rd grade, I even brought my PokeWalker with me to school on some occasions rofl and I collect cards as well (or try to) specifically of my favorite mons.

I'm a Nonbinary (pronouns are he/him and they/them) fanfiction writer who works as a security guard on graveshift and I am perpetually tired. I have been crossposting my fic on various other platforms and I might post on here as well.

I had originally made an account simply so I can get access to various ROM hacks and fangames. (My favorite ROM hack would have to be Emerald Crest atm and my favorite fangame is Rejuevination) but lately I've been getting a bit closer to the Pokemon community and I figured I'd try and introduce myself on here and Bulbagarden.

Hello DaysOfGrays, and (officially) welcome to the forums!
The memories and nostalgia are something indeed! I will never forget some moments I spent on Red, back when it first arrived. Same, after that, on the second, then the third generations! ^^
What are your favourite Pokémon ?

I wish you luck in finding a way to not getting perpetually tired on your job.
It is a pleasure to meet you too!

Days
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Hello there DaysOfGrays, and I hope you've been enjoying your time on the PC!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?
Despite me not having a lot of them on my favorites- I really like the Steel type! A lot of cool (and defensive) Pokemon are on there like Forretress, Steelix, Aggron, etc.

Hello!

If your favorite games are HG/SS, did you ever try the Pokeathlon ? =3
Y E S

I had so much fun with the Pokeathlon! I can't tell you how many times I played it as a kid. I was really fond of the foot-racing, I still remember constantly tapping on my DS screen lmao

Hello DaysOfGrays, and (officially) welcome to the forums!
The memories and nostalgia are something indeed! I will never forget some moments I spent on Red, back when it first arrived. Same, after that, on the second, then the third generations! ^^
What are your favourite Pokémon ?

I wish you luck in finding a way to not getting perpetually tired on your job.
It is a pleasure to meet you too!
Oh man, I have a lot of favorite Pokemon!

I'm very fond of the Eeveelutions after Gen 1, specifically Espeon and Glaceon! Along with that there are some other picks like Gardevoir, Lucario, Zoroark and Corviknight!

Unfortunately with me working night-shift, I'm always going to be forever tired, but thank you for the wishes! It's a pleasure to meet you as well

Years
Y E S

I had so much fun with the Pokeathlon! I can't tell you how many times I played it as a kid. I was really fond of the foot-racing, I still remember constantly tapping on my DS screen lmao

I personally liked the snowball one and that event where it's like a sumo ring and you gotta knock other Pokemon out of the ring =3
Most of them were fun though! Can't really recall any that I actively disliked, at least.

Also I see you have fantastic taste in eeveelutions :cool:
(Glaceon and Espeon are my favorite eeveelutions, though I don't dislike any of them =D)

If they ever add any more I take it you'd want it to be a Steel type one? =3

Days
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Oh for sure! A Steel or Fighting Type Eeveelution would be amazing. There's a mod for Pokemon Reborn that actually adds in other Eeveelutions (along with Gen 9 mons) and I've been meaning to try it!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years

Welcome to the forum DaysOfGrays!
Nice to see another eeveelution enjoyer! :3 my favorite pokemon is Vaporeon as you can probably tell, lol.
Anyway, please feel free to ask any questions if you are confused!^^

Back