• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greninja vs Lucario !

Greninja Vs Lucario !

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    The thing about Greninja is that his arm are just so skinny and long that its hard to imagine it punching anything.

If you count mega-Lucario, Lucario. If you don't, still Lucario. Because Lucario is op and experienced.

Spoiler:

But We have Ash-Greninja !!!!

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
    Eh I like Lucario, though I wouldn't care if Greninja won due to the fact that whoever wins, wins and I will accept that Lucario is not the best because no Pokemon is the best.

Though Lucario will still be one of my favorite Pokemon.

Years
    Greninja. I really like the concept of it being a ninja frog.

It's also a Water type starter that strays from the mold of being bulky and a bit slower like the others.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm personally a bigger fan of Lucario. When it comes to battling, although it could be very tough to utilize at times (especially considering that it could be taken down by a single hit and whatnot), the Pokémon would wind up to be unstoppable once we manage to learn handling it properly. Its appearance is also pretty sleek.

I'm fond of Greninja as well, but not as much as Lucario.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    well, Greninja is Uber and Lucario is UU, so...

In a 1v1 situation, Lucario wins every time as long as he has a focus sash. If not, he loses.

Back