• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Griff's Giveaway - Take them all away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    As I stated earlier (points up), I still can't trade yet. I've reserved your pokemon though and I may be able to trade in about an hour or so so we can trade if you're still around then, or we can trade some other day.

Karen - yes.
    Edit: Wait, you want 6 pokemon? Just wanna make sure.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    Yep, all IV-bred pokemon are renameable.
    I'll reserve your pokemon. I still can't trade yet, waiting on a delivery.

Edit: Wait a sec, I lied. I can't rename anything that's on my Pearl version unless you're willing to help me transfer it to Platinum where I can rename it.

Yeah, sure, I could do that. Just pm or VM when ur ready please?

Pokedude34

Leaf
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    As I stated earlier (points up), I still can't trade yet. I've reserved your pokemon though and I may be able to trade in about an hour or so so we can trade if you're still around then, or we can trade some other day.

Karen - yes.
    no prob ;p

which FC code should I add?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Yes thanks lol and even if you were able to trade I can't trade at the moment either as I'm in sku =o =p

Years
    I need the following

Magby, Miltank, Swinub, Aipom, Farfetch'd, Chinchou, Omanyte, Staryu, Drowzee, Venonat and Pidgey

Natures don't really matter but would prefer females where available.

Thank you ^.^

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years

Karen - yes.
    oh ok, I will still be online til your ready to trade ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    growlithe Male (Flash Fire) [Modest] - 31/21/21/24/23/31 Has Flare Blitz

UT Shiny Sassy Voltorb (Static), Lv 14. Charge/Tackle/Screech/________
    IVs: 7/3/0/11/12/27

pidgey Female (Keen Eye) [Adamant] - 24/24/19/14/28/31 Has U-turn/Return/Brave Bird

drowzee Male (Insomnia) [Calm] - 20/23/27/31/31/11 (HP Dragon 69)

treeko Male (Overgrow) [Timid] - 21/21/31/31/31/26

mudkip Male (Torrent) [Relaxed] - 22/29/15/31/3/31 (HP Dragon 68)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Yo, can I get my female modest eevee nicknamed Rukia now? If so, which of your fc's do I use and use my platinum fc

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    If you're willing to give the rest away, i've been doing some IV breeding trying to make some perfects. If you'd be willing to give me the rest of them I'd give you some free picks out of my breeds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back