• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon and Kyogre Clash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My brain promply stopped, as I tried to process the fact that he had just hugged me, and failed. I shivered slightly, then diverted my attention to the markings on Flygon... for some reason, a lot of the markings seemed familer to me..

Years
  • "I think I have a plan. These blood markings on Flygon look EXACTLY like Groudon's, and it evilved when my blood fell on it. if my blood casued this sort of pattern, it's entierly possible that I have Groudon DNA in me."

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • Okay I hope your flygon will listen to me. I then ran out of the room and grabbed glaces arm. I ran out of the pokemon center heading to the edge of town. I then looked and saw the aqua members marching with kyogre. I threw out snorlax and waited for the members to approach.

Years
  • I tried to get up to follow, but pain instantly rocketed through my body, and I was forced to stay down.. I hissed in pain, but I was more conserned about those two...

Years
  • I heard the sounds of battle, but before i could try to get up, the nurse came in "Eclipse, your in no condition to try and help them, in your state, they may become more conserned about helping you, and that could cost them the battle, and possibly thier lives." In a slightly lower voice, she added "especially Glace..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back