• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon and Kyogre Clash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • At a clear field a good distance away, I had my pokemon battle each other to challenge them even further. each of my pokemon were having a hard time, but they knew when to quit...

Years
  • I was still training, when I heard a noise behind me. before I could move, I felt a hand clamp around my mouth, and whoever it was wrap his arm around my waist, holding me completly immoble... I struggeled hard, but I did not have the strength to get free.. before long, I had spent my energy, and fallen unconsous...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry once again....

IC: "Lets get moving!" Glace exclaimed to the remaining group mates joe and jesse. Glace was beging to grow worried about Eclipse. The group made their way to the northern part of the devastated landed. All of a sudden Joe turned around in suspense.

"Whats going on Joe?" Glace asked. Then he too heared the shuffling come from within the bushes. "Spheal Go!" He commanded just trying to be on the safe side.

OOC: I'll try to post more often, and if I dont post I give anyone the permission to handle my character. OK!

Years
  • I woke up in some sort of base of operations.. my mind was fussy, and my vision was even more so.. when my sight cleared up, I recognised where I was immediatly... Magma's base... nearby, I saw the man who kidnapped me, and he seemed to have been waiting for me to wake up..

"Well Eclipse. judging from what I saw, you havn't changed a bit since you were a Magma member."

Shocked that he knew, I lied "Don't know what you are talking about..."

"Don't you? I still can see the fire in your eyes, the undying flame in your soul, and the urge for chaos burrowed deep inside you..."

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • the bushes moved again, but this time from my left, "lairon go!" lairon looked in to the forest and had seen something5 numels jumped out of the trees, followed by 5 slugmas, a macargo and finally a camerupt, the magmas had us surrounded,"plusle, mudkip you to!", my three pokemon stood in front of methe numels used ember "mudkip water gun," they met and cancelled each other out. there was a standstill...

Years
  • OOC: eep....

IC: I noticed I was tied down, and my pokeballs were on the other side of the room... I looked straight into the man's eyes, and recognised the grin... I knew I was in for tourture...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: Patience Arron...

IC: The Magmas that had now surrounded us were out numbering us. Sealeo was breathing hardly from fatigue and exhaustion. Glace got him back into his pokeball. Glace ran over through the Magma members in his way. He had no way to attack and worst of all, he could scense that Eclipse was endangered.

He ran north as far away as his sore feet could handle. And in the vast distance of the plain, He spotted a large building. Thinking that Eclipse was there, he ran to what was now his destination.

OOC: Arron, whan you post If you want you could stay behing fighting team Magma. And I go and find eclipse? what do u think.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • ooc- "im all alone theres no one here beside me..." sure sounds gd, but actual its aggron...

ic- earth quake hit the slugma, but they didnt faint, i was launched at again and again, but water gun stopped all the embers "everyone, use flamethrower," shouted the magma, plusle, use quick attack, plusle ran around using sharp tackles on the pokemon but the flame throwers were still coming, "use surf mudkip!" mudkip fired the surf, and it met with the flamethrowers...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • Scizor had jumped me up to the next higher legde were I could look over the horizon. I then saw pidgey flying over head. I then wondered why pidgey would fly in the desert its to dry. Then I thought they could have been forced to move. I then saw blue shirts with some type of insignia. I then regonized it was team aqua catching pidgey in the area. I told scizor to use double team to surrond the aquas. Then I told him metal claw.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC:Sorry! ^_^

IC: Glace left Joe behind fighting the Magmas. Glace Knew Joe was brave and he could do it.

Glace walk as far as he can feeling the excruciating pain within his legs. Glace reached the base wich was were he though Eclipse was held captive. Whwn he entered the base he encountered a snarrling pak of team Magma and Aqua members.

But Glace had no time, He had to escape. GLace ran down the corridor being followed. When He was finally reaching the end of the corridor, He looked left and right. And to his right was a door. He entered before the members caugh up. He entered a dark room where a Tall man stood next to Eclipse who layed tied and straped. "What are you doing to her!" Glace exclaimed angrily.

OOC: Flygon trainer I hope I did'nt mess up your Ideas for your next post...

Years
  • OOC: meh, I had written myself into a corner anyway...

IC: I was bleeding pretty badly, and the man tossed a whip that he had been holding into a corner... I was in too much pain to move, but Vibrava, who laid crumpled in another corner, attacked the man with Sand Tomb..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back