• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon and Kyogre Clash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
  • IC: The misterious man awnsered... "This so called friend of yours Use to be part of Team Magma..." He awnsered in a deep faint voice. "Is that true ?" Glace asked... An before he could turn his attention towards Eclipse who layed bloodily in a corner, Her Vibrava launched a Sand tomb toward the Tall unidentified man.

"What's going on!" Glace yelled infuriated and confused...

Years
  • Vibrava ignored Glace, focusing on the man who had caused it's trainer so much pain... it powered up, and used Rock Tomb.. I was hurt too badly to speak at the moment, but I knew I had some explaining to do once I recovered..

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • The aqua s started running so I threw out kadabra and told him to psychic then all the aqua members started floating in the air. I then asked who looked like the leader why are you hear and he said start the music. Im like ohh no it cant be.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: Spark67 I have a cocern with your posts, could you please try to explain them and make them a bit more lengthy?...sorta like this..

The Aqua members ran off rapidly in fear. I released Kadabra from within the pokeball and commanded him to use Psychic. A purple bolt emerged from Kadabra's brain bombarding the Aqua members. The leader of the clan stopped from running and looked at me over his shoulder.

Can you see the difference. ^_^! Thankyou. Im sorry if I offended you it's just a suggustion...

The aqua s started running so I threw out kadabra and told him to psychic then all the aqua members started floating in the air. I then asked who looked like the leader why are you hear and he said start the music. Im like ohh no it cant be.

IC:Vibrava hovered over to the man. "Come'on This our chance to escape Eclipse!" Glace exclaimed. He ran over to her and gingerly picked her up feeling the moisture of the blood under in her damp cloth. He reached for a cloth in his backpack and meticulously placed over her injury.

He ran off towards the door and collapsed with with joe. "We have to go joe!" He yelled as the Leader's minions followed Joe Glace and Eclipse.

Vibrava elevated towards the group as the escaped...(powerplay? Sorry...)

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • After seeing miror i had to fear the music.I then saw a boom box appear out know were and his music played. I then told scizor to use wing attack and kadabra to use ice punch. But it seems th ludicolo were not even effected by the attcks. After my attacks miror told one his ludicolo to use rain dance and the other leech seed.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: Come'on guys start posting please dont let this RP die.... And by the way, Sparks thanks for making your post a little more decent...^_^!

PLEAZE POST!!!

IC: Glace finally reached out side with Eclipse in his hand. Glace, Joe and Eclipse were being followed the few Aqua members left. Sealeo launched a barrage of icicles towards them, bombarding them till there was no one left.

Glace ran into the nearby Pokemon center and ran up to the counter with Eclipse laying gently in his hands. "Nurse Joy, We need help, Eclipse is in critical condition!" Glace pampered.

Glace noticed Vibrava was no longer following them and ignored it. He placed Eclipse on the tender rack gingerly. Nurse Joy ran her off to the back room. Glace sat down an tried to calm down. He had never seen such blood and gore exept when his father was assasinated.

Glace trembled in fear as he look down at Sealeo who tried to comfort him. Glace look up and Nurse joy stood there and Glace hoped she was delivering a message. "She'll be alright" Nurse joy quietly said. Glace's heart brightened once he heard the news an he settled down for a good night sleep.

OOC: Flygon Trainer I'm sorry if I Powerplayed its just that your not posting so I had to make something up...^_^

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • After scizor was leech seeded I watched as he lost some health. But he still followed threw with his wing attack and almost fainted but it was fully healed by the leech seed and the rain dacne rain dish combo. Thye both also had leftovers. I got annoyed and returned bith of my pokemon and sent out my snorlax that I just caught (behind the scenes). I told him to use body slam that fainted both of them. Miror ran off and dropped something on the ground. I walked over and picked it up. I then let all the pidgey go and left the area on scizrs back.

Years
  • Vibrava flew into the pokemon center, and after flying around the room 3 times, flew into the back room where I was. She shuddered slightly after seeing the condition i was in, and even though it made her uncomfortable, she moved to a position under my hand, so at the least I would stay calm...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: Thanks Guys!^_^

IC: Lex sat on the seat dozed off. He heard a vibrating noise come from the door, and in came Eclipse's Vibrava and he Knew that Vibrava would calm her down so he Let her go.

Years
  • I woke up, to realize I was on a bed. I felt Vibrava, and was taken out of my origonal anxiety. I noticed I wasn't in as much pain as i was beofre I had blacked out.. Must of used ansthetic.. I thought.. Vibrava fluttered down to the floor, as it was more comfortable there for it. I had been patched up to the best of the center's abilities, but they had missed a gash on my arm. the blood from the gash fell onto the Vibrava, and it started glowing...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • IC: Glace got Nurse Joy's permission to go to the patients room. Glace walked down the hall pondering about Eclipse hoping she would be fine. Glace reached the room and all of a sudden Vibrava,who layed beside Eclipse, started to lightly glow. After the intensifying glow died down, a Whole new Vibrava layed beside Eclipse. "Whats its name?" Glace asked...

Years
  • "Actually, it's trying to evolve.." I said, as Vibrava glowed again, and evolved into Flygon. Only there was a slight difference. where all of it's former evoloutions were pure black, this Flygon had a blood red streak starting from it's nose all the way to it's tail. along the main mark were dark red marks, almost blending in with the black, runnign down it's sides. it looked like a very impressive pokemon, possibly even scary for the weak-hearted.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • I walked for awhile and ended up at a pokemon center. I looked in side and the signal got stronger. I walked to the counter and asked nurse joy if she had seen a girl named eclipse and guy named glace. She responded in saying yes eclipse is in the back and glace is with her. I could lead you to the room. I followed nurse joy and saw eclipse in bed and I asked what happened to you.

Years
  • "tell you later, okay?" I said, stroking my new Flygon's neck.. my arm was still hurting, but making sure this Flygon and I were still friends even through the evoloution was vital..

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • IC: After the evolution ended, Glace hugged Eclipse reassuringly. Glace started to blush a light pink color. "I'm so glad your OK!.." Glace exclaimed still blushing. Glace turned around and found Cloud standing in the door. He now really started to blush heavily. "Long time no see!" Glace said facing his pal Cloud as the redness faded away...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back