• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon and Kyogre Clash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I stopped, considering. I knew that it wouldn't be right if I didn't join, so I finally said "Fine. but once the job is done, I'll have no choice but to leave."

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    OOC: No problem cloud ^_^

IC: "Oh thankyou so much!" Lex replied. "So what do you think, Lets get going!" Lex exclaimed...

Years
    "Perhaps a visit to the Magma and Aqua bases could be wise, to get the Red and Blue Orbs." I said. Torchic came back, but I noticed that Trapinch was gone. "where's trapinch?" I asked the torchic. I understood it's language perfectly, and after it explained to me what happened, Sableye jumped off my shoulder, and prepared to take off "Bring her back. I don't care what you have to do" I ordered it. it nodded, and took off...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    IC: "Whats going on?" Glace asked confused. Torchic spoke to the girl. "Can you tell me whats your name?" glace asked distracting the girl.

Years
    "I'm Eclipse. My trapinch is being a pain, and doesn't approve of my desision to hang out with you. she's taken off, but Sableye will find her and bring her back." I said. just as I finished talking, Sabeye came back, with a very unhappy looking Trapinch in tow. I returned it to it's pokeball, thinking really, i need to talk to her later...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    OOC: I like that name ^_^

IC: "Oh Im so sorry for your Trapinch! Eclipse" Glace exclaimed. "So Lets go to confront Team Aqua and Magma Joe, Eclipse, and Sphira" Glace suggusted facing the team.

Years
    ooC:is it too late to join lex?
    Ic: Name: Kirby (double 0 for short: 00)
    Starter pokemon(no ledgendaries): Drowzee
    description: Male Model, rich and nice, except when i dont want to be... ull see
    Aligment: Team Magma

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    OOC: Go Ahead Kirby! (team Magma Huh! Interesting!!) Cloud um.. Im going to do a meet up with when you came out side.... you'll see!

IC: Right befor his eyes Eclipse dissapeared in a flash. Seemed like Her Sabyele teleported her.

"Let's Get moving!" Glace exclaimed. Glace wandedred through the deserted City. Glace was confused of what had happened. Only a couple of houses stood up. In from one of the houses came out a boy about 15 or so.

Glace ran over to the boy with frizzy yellow hair. "Um.. excuse me, What happened to this City?.." Glace asked in a friendly voice.

OOC: Flygon Trainer... where are we going to meet and how Am I gonna get there?
    Kinda confusing huh...

Years
    OOC: well, for one thing, I said the Sableye dissapeared, not me...

IC: When I saw the other boy, I returned to pure silence, and my Sableye re-appeared on my shoulder

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc:...... what the heck?!?

ic: i looked at dratini. "when did you get that everstone?" i asked. she put it down and told me she found it. dratinies...

i looked at the demolished city. it was a sad sight. "i cant wait to stop all of this..." i said under my breath. "eclipse i--" i stoped short. there was a purple bagon.

"dratini use wrap on that bagon!" i shouted, longing for her to be on my team. dratini caught the bagon in a wrap. bagon tried to escape, but dratini wouldnt let it.

then bagon used bite on dratini. dratini let bagon loose. bagon was about to attack her again when dratini used thunder wave. bagon stoped. i threw a pokeball at it. the ball moved back and forth... then stoped.

"whoop!" i called. i let bagon out. it looked at me and jumped on my shoulder. "bagon... i hope we can work together as a team!" bagon nodded. "alright!" i said. "bagon u see all of this? the city was destroyed. we have got to stop it!"

i looked at everyone else. "lets go!!!" i said running into the city...

ooc: sorry its kinda long...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: were u talking to me? cause if you were i`m a girl. i`m named saphira in this rp.

ic: "no... no i dont..." i answered. "who are you?" i asked. "i`m saphira. and this is dratini and bagon."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: ooops... my mistake... just making sure!

ic: i watched as eclipse was about to capture slowpoke. i was curious about her battle style. she seemed prety strong...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Kyogre?" i asked her. "whats that? i knew that magma and aqua had giant pokemon, but not what they were... is that the water one? whats the ground one?" i watched her, waiting for a reply.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back