• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon and Kyogre Clash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I noticed the trainer jumping from tree to tree, muttered something about being part monkey, then procedded to ignore him. sudddenly, I noticed Slowpoke had found a King's Rock

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: OMG! Sorry for posting so late!...

IC:"Oh well hello, My name Is Glace nice to meet you!" Glace greeted the newcomer with yellow haired as Eclipse and Him traded. "We should get moving!" Glace thought. Not much time was left, We had to grow and become strong to stop all the chaos.

Glace stepped outside the pokemon center to do some training. He traveled to the northern of the deserted town. He reached some grass lands and Glace decided to settle here.

"Spheal Go!" Glace commanded. Out came a blue figure, Spheal. Glace acomplished alot of training before he went back to the pokemon center. In the process of his training, Spheal had all of sudden started to glow. Glace stared at him aghast. Spheal expanded and elongated. When the glow finally decreased, Lex found out that Spheal had evolved into Sealeo.

Glace traveled back tothe pokemon center to find the group of trainers. "Let's get moving!" Lex exclaimed...

Years
  • once the trade was completed, Scyther and Slowpoke began glowing, and when the glow wore off, it revealed a Scizor and a Slowking. I traded back, so I had Slowking and he had scizor, and without a word, walked away.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry, Remember I said this was My first RP... well could someone help I dont know what we should do next....O_-

Years
  • OOC: that was the idea....

IC: I wandered away from the group, and into a completly dark area. I couldn't see very well, and i knew that with my black clothes, I couldn't be seen here. for some reason, I was happiar that way...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • I looked around but still following lex. I then started woondering about that girl with the skowking I wanted to see if she was okay but she really look happy by hereself. I then started to go into a daydream as what might happen in the future. But, if anything bad happens I know my scizor and I could fight what come are way. Then I remeberred that there was a sighting of aqau members destroying a town with a giant blue pokemon. I wondered how to find that thing but I did not wander. I told lex we should head there to see what pokemon there thats toturing the town.

Years
  • I noticed the Trapinch that I was carrying start glowing, and evolve into a Vibrava. I noticed that it was below the level that it was supposed to evolve, so I decided to do more research on that later...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • I then realized it had to be kyorgre cause the images looked exactly the same. I also noticed some items in a bag laying next to a tree s oI picked them up. I noticed there 3 rare candys I gave 2 to lex and gave one to Kadabra.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: Ok here it goes... Im sorry but im going to have to replace all of you and make you be with me.

IC: "Alright lets get moving!" Glace exclaimed to the group. Glace looked around at the deserted area. He then decided to go to the closest forest around him with the group following him.

As Glace and his group mates went deeper into the forest the light became dimmer. A shuffle came from behind as he carefully walked over the vines that layed growing on the floor. Glace rapidly turned around in suspence. From within the bushes came out a Team Aqua member. "Were do you think your going you meddling kids!" He said creepily. He reached for something in his pocket.

He grasped his pokeball and in from the pokeball came a Golbat. From around him Glace heard more shuffling and before he knew it, Eclipse, Joe, Cloud and Kirby were surrounded by a group of snarrling Team Aqua and Magma members. Glace took his battle pose and called out... "Sealeo Gooo!!!" Glace commanded angrilly. He was ready to battle and take on the team who assasinated his father. Glace waited way too long for this day.

OOC: Yeah a battle scene.... Thanks for the Idea Cloud!...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back