• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Firestorm, For Battle Masters

What you think of Neji's team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well whoever wins is for the best, I'm rooting for you Nej! Hey I could make a whole song outta watching the little red arrow poke your name- Gotta Poke Them All, Gotta Poke Them All, Poke`Nej! xD lol. Man this battle has gone on for almost an hour!

Dude, can you go any faster? I don't think this guy is gonna come back on. Just battle me already!!

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    lol .. well he has 1 pokemon left and my blissey just took out his dialga .. and his rayquaza! .. i won woohoo lol .. finallyXD

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    Tell that to the Neji dude sitting in the corner! -Pokes- Is there any sign of life? My Mom is now giving me the evil's... O.O

EDIT//: Hey Neji do you want me to give you time to collect your PKMN together for trade? You don't look like your ready, is Pheonix the Lugia up for trade??

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    yeah i cloned him .. you can have my prized battle lugia .. =P

i'm sorry angel but i am going to bed .. mined if i test you tomoro? .. i'll be on my laptop then lol .. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    if i beat U_M and dark beat me doesnt that mean we are both in :)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    well i can't test anymore i have to go to the beach

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    congrats darkrai .. your aready up on the list i think

nah we need more members then well start getting more leaders... so advertise for us and well make more leaders .. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back