• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Firestorm, For Battle Masters

What you think of Neji's team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    you just want to battle? .. or would you also like to join?

Oh and by the way people i got pm'd my the mod and he said stop spamming with the "filler" thing .. sorry not my rule

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    I dont think it is we are talking about the group and we have nothing else to say.
    It is not spam since we have text related on-topic.
    So is there anyone waiting for a battle?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    im not asking for entry, youguys should know that by now, but this will be my last post in this thread, how do you like the banner?

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    so whats crackin umbreon?
    we still recruting leaders or...?

oh i just got a laptop .. yes! .. thats where i went off to before, saweet! .. so yeah nothing to do with this but thought i would share that with you guys cos i'm really excited! .. XD

hey i like your wins losses thing? .. should i start it fresh now or from my game?

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    Alright Neji bud, I've migrated Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon w/ items to trade in exchange for Lugia (+ 2 weak ones). Are you ready to trade now? My FC's in my sig, I'll be waiting for you on Wi-Fi. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back