• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Firestorm, For Battle Masters

What you think of Neji's team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    well someone should have told me that! i'll join :P

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    yes UM but my wifi's broke so we have to us shoddy

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Neji do you wanna battle one_winged_angel?
    Im kind fulled up with trades and battles
    One_winged_angel@I dont use shoddy,when your wifi is fixed,pm me.

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    Hey how many more battles are you going to do Neji bud? I can't be too long on the comp because I have the flue and Mom's getting suspicious. xD

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    ok i will battle with hkan.. trade with moonlight umbreon .. and battle with angel dude? [ but why am i battling the angel dude? ] .. oh and what shoddy?

i'm sorry moonlight umbreon i will try and hurry.

everyones happy with that?

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    Hehe U_M, I don't mean a battle, I mean a trade, I'm not up to battling today but when I am I'd love to battle with you! xD

Neji dude you must be doing some serious battling, but it's alright, I'm patient. And you guys can call me " Fox " btw, it's easier, it's always been my internet nickname. =)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    shoddy is a battling program you download on your computer, it uses you connection directly so unless you have a black out there are no DCs, its easy to download and pretty easy to use, you also get to create your team, although to a legit extent, but don't worry my team is a direct copy of my DS wifi team

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i like it better than wifi, one the people on it battle more so its more of a challenge and its fun, i've gotten a lot bette since i started using it, in fact i just 3-0'd a uber team, anyways once you open shoddy, click trust, then click advanced, then type in battle.shinou.com as the host and 1234 as the port and i'll be waiting, im mr.azn on shoddy

@UM: it takes only 4 KB, very small and very usefull, i even put it one my flashdrive so can have it where ever :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back