• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Firestorm, For Battle Masters

What you think of Neji's team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Neji-

Something Different
Years
  • hmm yeah .. when would you want to do it man? .. ember swarm .. but thats another fire name .. not that i dont like .. it but yeah .. if there going to have wars wouldnt the names be opposite?

hey what happend!? .. disconnected?

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • hey sorry i didnt reply for a bit .. just made a banner ..

yeah .. sounds good .. how about when we get alot of member we have a vote on options for the name?

what you think of my banner?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    A couple of questions:
    A) Have you recieved a mod's permission for this? You need to ask a mod to approve your clan prior to posting. If you havent already I'd PM one to prevent this being closed.
    B) I'm going to be getting wifi back in a couple of weeks and am looking for a clan to join. Just so I can gain an idea of the standard, do your current members EV train?

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • oh thanks man .. i didnt think of that, err .. mined telling me how to message one?

and yes all of us do so far, your welcome to join mate just add the banner to your signiture .. and when you get your wifi back you can try becoming one of the leaders

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey Neji,
    i got some new Ev trained pokemon 470 Atk shiny rampardos and a shiny lv100 Infernape 344 Speed aswell.
    PokemonDude@Here is the code do a quote and you will see the code for it -]Group Firestorm, For Battle Masters

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i don't wanna join im in another clan and league, but i wanna be friendly so, yeah if you want i could make a banner for you :]

Pokemondude23

Breeder in Training
    Years
  • I am still working on my Team I have Been breeding and EV training for the Perfect one and I have started to train That Team to lvl. 100 and I don't EV train But I do give them Loads of vitamns! And where do you go to battle people I haven't battled competivley In a while?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back