• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen GTS offers

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    I got a terrible Gliscore with one perfect IV in special attack in exchange for an Electrabuzz.
    Turns out the Gliscore was shiny!

Years
  • It's annoying that everyone ask Legendaries for some regular Pokémon.. I mean, really, stay away from the GTS please. The 'Don't include legendaries' option helps but psuedo-legends keep popping up, which is the same to me. Funny thing is, I received a Xerneas by the Wonder Trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I notice a lot of people request for event pokemons and I don't think those can be deposited into the GTS can they?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    Why are you trading for pokemon with certain natures and IV's on the GTS? Most people are lying, and the amount of time that it takes to make all those trades "Hoping to get what you want" is just too much. It would honestly be much less time consuming to just breed what you're looking for yourself. Dont' say "I don't have time to breed" because you are obviously spending a lot of time trading on the GTS "Hoping you are finally trading with someone who is being honest."

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I used GTS to find a Kangaskhan, Scrapy/Jolly, and not only was the description legit, it had Outstanding IVs. EVed that sucker in 90minutes or so!

I gave a 3 IV Vulbaby in return (which is fair, and i have pages of those things)

Pinta77

Level 5 Persian in GTS - Hacks in X & Y!?

GTS offers

What? Doesn't Meowth evolve at level 28? Is there an explanation for this or have hackers gotten into X & Y? This picture was taken about 4 days ago...

Last edited:

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Well, as for today, Pokemon Bank has been Re-Released in Japan (THANKS Nintendo .__.), but when Pokemon Bank was released earlier, it is possible to cheat within games like Pokemon Black/White and Black2/White2 and transfer these Pokemon to Pokemon Bank...

Therefore, I think A LOT of (especially in Japan) people are using Action Replay or so, you can pretty much cheat ANY Pokemon with this to encounter in the wild for example, and on a desired Level too, like Lv:5 or Lv:100. So it is possible to "encounter" a wild Persian of Lv:5 in " the wild", for example, catch it, and transfer it to Pokemon Bank and put it on the GTS.

So yeah, this one must be hacked/tampered with and this goes for most Legendaries too of course. Come on, all the shiny Rayquazas, Manaphy, Mew, Deoxys and so on... Those aren't obtained legitimately either, unfortunately...

So there you go, thanks for the heads up btw! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    As She said, since the original release of PokeBank in Asia, a lot of hacked Pokémon are now traveling back and forth in the GTS.

I heard that the only thing they made to prevent illegal Pokémon is a "Perfect-IV" detection system, that recognizes 6 31IVs Pokémon and blocks them from entering the PokeBank.

But it's very hard to block every hacked Pokémon, and there will always be dirty people with ARs and stuff.

Pinta77

I heard that the only thing they made to prevent illegal Pokémon is a "Perfect-IV" detection system, that recognizes 6 31IVs Pokémon and blocks them from entering the PokeBank.

That's it o.o well no wonder...

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    As She said, since the original release of PokeBank in Asia, a lot of hacked Pokémon are now traveling back and forth in the GTS.

But it's very hard to block every hacked Pokémon, and there will always be dirty people with ARs and stuff.

That's idiotic! I bred 2 perfect 6 IV Smeargles totally legitimately, so you're now telling me I can never put those in Poke bank? Ugh! so now people that play the game properly and DON'T cheat are being punished? Stuff like this is what makes me WANT to cheat, what's the point in doing things the proper way when you get penalized for it?

And as for the Persian, are Persians available in Dream World or Poke Radar? I ask because one of those (I can't remember which) makes the pokemon you catch at a level that corresponds to how many badges you have (so no badges, level 5, 1 badge, level 10, and so on)

Pinta77

Nope persian is not available on the dream radar. So it would be possible to get a level 5 tornadus, thundurus, landorous, ho-oh, lugia, palkia, dialga, giratina, but not a level 5 persian.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Crap like this is exactly why I'm never using the GTS.

isn't that a TAD over reactionary? You do understand that even if you get a hacked pokemon, you can simply breed it, release it and the offspring is totally legitimate, right? but instead of that, you just will NEVER use the GTS, NEVER get the hundred or so pokemon that can only be acquired by trading JUST because there's some hacked pokemon?

And e're all just dismissing it as DEFINITELY hacked, right? Because the ONLY way to get a Persian is evolving Meowth at level 28, right?

...right?

Nope! You CAN get level 19 Persians in (Gen 4? Diamond/Pearl? Whatever games gen 4 were, I can't remember) at level 19 on Route 7: https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/053.shtml#ss aren't those, by definition, impossible? (since they evolve at level 28) so if there's level 19 Persian running around, how do we know there's no games anywhere that have level 5 persian? Sadly Serebii doesn't list levels on older games, but if there are some games that Persians can be found 9 levels earlier than they should be able to exist, is there definitive proof that there's no level 5 persians that exist anywhere? Because lv 19 Persians shouldn't exist anywhere either. (just curious, really)

Last edited:

Pinta77

I wouldn't feel right breeding hacked pokemon. That's just my opinion though. I'm feeling confident that they'll fend off hacks with updates. Anyone agree?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I wouldn't feel right breeding hacked pokemon. That's just my opinion though. I'm feeling confident that they'll fend off hacks with updates. Anyone agree?

I don't see why, because when you get a pokemon in a trade that you can't get in your own game, why is that any different than getting a hacked pokemon? It's a pokemon that doesn't exist in your game and you only got it from someone else giving it to you, so why not breed it and make one of your own? regardless of how it came into existence, if you're not using it to battle and are just breeding from it to get your own version, why is that bad?

And also, if this 31 IV checker is indeed in effect, it's already screwing over legitimate breeders (like myself) and jsut when I finally got my own perfect pokemon TWICE I get penalized, whereas if I cheat and give myself 5 IVs and make the 6th one 30 or less, then I get rewarded by getting the pokemon I want without the work? How is THAT fair, exactly?

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Frequent updates may reduce the issue but the hackers won't give up easily either :p
    Especially since they think that they aren't cheating at all, and end up insulting people who actually breed and put a lot of work into their team.

About the 6IV Ditto thing, I'm not blaming people who put that stuff, but people who fall for that stuff. I once put an "egg moves" Ditto for Xerneas on GTS and 15min later I got a Xerneas. Like, what the heck?

Worst thing is that people are falling for the 6IV Ditto thing since game release. It's been three months already and people still fall for the easiest trick ever. Because 300 people offering 6IV Ditto isn't suspicious at all. Yes, that one guy must have a legit 6IV Ditto!

I don't see what's wrong with breeding hacked Pokemon. Put a Pokemon Village Ditto and that hacked mon in the Day Care and you'll get yourself a Pokemon without any perfect IV.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'd like to think that Game Freak and Nintendo aren't stupid enough to make the hack check work on a 6 perfect IV basis.

There is someone working on testing the PokeBank's hack check; you can see their posts in the PokeBank thread for what they've uncovered. I don't remember the specific's but it seems some stuff makes it through, while other stuff doesn't.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I'd like to think that Game Freak and Nintendo aren't stupid enough to make the hack check work on a 6 perfect IV basis.

There is someone working on testing the PokeBank's hack check; you can see their posts in the PokeBank thread for what they've uncovered. I don't remember the specific's but it seems some stuff makes it through, while other stuff doesn't.

especially since not only did they give us an item to pass on 5 IV (the Destiny Knot) but they outright TOLD us about it in the first place. I would be SO angry if they banned pokemon on a 6IV basis.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • Why is the GTS so bad?

<p>It seems like loads of features have been missed out that would've made it better.post any ideas you think would help it improve. Personally I would like to see. Option to see all Pokémon on offer for what you have in your PC, an option to accept offers on your GTS deposits, i.e. You want Delphox but someone could offer you a Fennekin and you can accept/decline as you please, be able to see moves/stats/if its EV trained or not what do you guys think?</p><p> </p><p>EDIT sorry for.poor presentation my phone browser keeps putting html everywhwere</p>

Back