• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

guess i'm back !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

break

D-Sun that was called D-Moon
Years
  • ello' mates !!

been gone for quite some time >_<"

stopped back here to share my romhack ^_^ !!

also, check out my youtube channel for really neat pokemon content.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ouch, you've been gone for quite a while, but the best part is that you're back at it! I see you're trying to introduce your hack? It's best if you advertise it in your signature, or you can just show it off in the Emulation Section of the forums so other hackers/other members can see what you did & bring your feedback. :)

Welcome back! Be sure to give the rules a reread, and hope you become a little more active!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome back to PC, break! Cool, we're really looking forward to see what you've been working on lately, I'm an (amateur) hacker myself so I'm really excited to see what you've putted out! And yes, I'm sure your already familiar with the Emulation section if you've been here before! There's currently a contest going on - Hack Of the Year, so if you ever want to vote, then go ahead! .. Maybe one day, your hack would be one of the nominees too! :D .. And if you ever made some friends before, hope they're still here, and hoping you could get reacquainted with them, but if they aren't here anymore, then making new friends wouldn't be that bad too, huh?

As what as Megan said above, make sure to give the rules a reread or you will get yourself into trouble! There had been only small certain changes but it's best if you'd know about it! If you've have fun here before, then you'd definitely have fun more! Looking forward to see you around then, goodbye! ^__^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome back to the forums, huh? It's been a long time! How long have you been off the forums? I think I may never had ever seen you before today... right? XD

Seems like you want to share your ROM hack, huh? Your best bet, as Meganium90 has said, is to head to the Emulation section and start from there. It all depends on how finished your hack is, so... Um, well, I think it's a good idea to ask someone in charge there about it just to be safe.

Speaking of being in charge, well, do take a good read at the rules, especially the signature rules, as stuff has changed... and that includes the rules, so... um, I think it should be read.

Have fun around the forums!

break

D-Sun that was called D-Moon
    Years
  • @Meganium90

Sweet, thanks for the tip !!

* i have many the appropriate changes *

@Broken_Arrow

nice to meet you to...i am sure we will get along !!

@♪Twiggy♪

thanks and i will make sure to stay out of trouble ^_^"

anyhow...i picked up a pokemon red 3DS-XL for my birthday !!

* feel free to message me anytime if you want to exchange 3DS-Friend Codes *

lastly, version 4.0 of my hack is out...and i would like to give a big thanks to everyone who has been uploading let's plays of it !

Years
  • Ahh, unfortunately it's been almost two years since this thread was posted. You can't bump threads older than a month here (in most boards) so I'm afraid I'll have to close it. Sorry about that! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back