• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

guess that pokemon game

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    Vibrava or Flygon.

2 Pokemon: I am pink, I can transform, my shiny color is blue...

mew ftw :D

who am i? im blue and black. i can see aura but i cant use it yet. my evolved form is more known then i am.

AuraAshley

Years
    its actually drifloon

im an electric pokemon. i have plus signs on meh cheeks and im they are blue who am i

AuraAshley

Years
    hmm idk im guessing pikachu???

im pink and i lead the guild in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of darkness and time. who am i

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Never played Darkness and Time so I'm assuming the guild Pokemon thing is the same as the Gameboy Advance versions.

Wigglytuff?

AuraAshley

Years
    yes actually

Im a bird. i can use electric attacks, well actually i prefer electric attacks seeing as thats my type. im legendary and my types( electric and flying) contridict eachother. who am i

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
    zapdos

I'm the only goshdang fire pokemon you'll find, besides the starter, in d/p/pt. and I practically look like an animal.

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    zapdos

I'm the only goshdang fire pokemon you'll find, besides the starter, in d/p/pt. and I practically look like an animal.

Rapidash or Ponyta...and I think your right. That is about the only Fire type you would find.

Back