• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess who? Budew!

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Hey everyone!
    Just recently I bred heaps of Egg Move Budews featuring;
    Energy Ball,
    Extrasensory
    and Leaf Storm.

I am willing to trade these Budews to you guys hoping to get in return something from the following list;
    Shiny Pokemon
    Egg Move Pokemon
    Good natured/ IV'd Pokemon

Just make an offer and I'll consider it!
    Remember: If I run out of Budews but you would still like one, just ask! I can breed more quite easily!

My FC is; 2019 9119 9153
    Enjoy!

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Do any of them have good iv's?

Uhm.. I haven't checked as I wasn't breeding them for IV's. I can check them!
    Can you list which IV's you'd like to be the highest or a IV layout.
    Example:
    20+
    x
    x
    25+
    x

Sort of thing so I know what you're looking for?

P.S: I wasn't breeding for IV's so I doubt any of them will have very good IV's unless I get lucky! =)

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Im looking for one with either good sp atk. like maybe 27-30?

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Ok well I can have a look but I doubt any of them will have sp.atk that high because I wasn't trying to get IV's.

Either way I need to check the IV's later because I have dinner.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I'm... interested. Take a look at my trade thread (link in sig) - have a list of items and egg move Pokemon there.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    no tmuch, maybe a impish gligar with sand veil and its female, maybe a shiny if you can attch tm alvalanche

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    I'm... interested. Take a look at my trade thread (link in sig) - have a list of items and egg move Pokemon there.

Can I get a Tangela with Leech Seed (and if I can I'd like an Impish nature)

no tmuch, maybe a impish gligar with sand veil and its female, maybe a shiny if you can attch tm alvalanche

I have both and can attach avalanche to either so it's your choice of nature.
    What shinies am I able to choose from?

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    well, shiny adamant dratini, shuny adamant beldum, shiny miltoic(i think mild nature)

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    hey could i get one Egg Move budew i could offer you one of these Shiny Groudon, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Milotic and Shiny Admant Metagross, do waht do you say?:)

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    hey could i get one Egg Move budew i could offer you one of these Shiny Groudon, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Milotic and Shiny Admant Metagross, do waht do you say?:)

I'm interested in Shiny Groudon and Shiny Rayquaza.
    Are they both UT? And can you post there natures?

Thanks!

pokemonshinylegends: hm..modest. f i l l l l l l e r

Ok I got a Modest one waiting reserved for you. Just PM me when you're ready to trade!

Back