• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess who's back, back again, Skull is back, tell a friend

Years
  • Heeeeeey, it's been a while oh boy :V. So yeah I guess I'll be chilling over here again, sup guys! :3

I joined like, last year or something I don't even know. I am sorry to all the friends I had here, I really have NO IDEA what happened and why I didn't check here n' stuff. To all who don't know/don't remember me, I'm SkullKing. I am the biggest geek in the universe, and I love Homestuck lolololol. Please don't call me xSkullKing16x, I was like 14 when I came up with that name and ugh I really don't like it. I'm fine with Skull or SkullKing or whatever though :D. I plan on staying this time, seriously, haha. I'm super social, so feel free to talk to me and all that jazz. So uhm yeah I guess that's that, see you all around! :3

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Skull n_n,welcome back! Although we haven't met (for obvious join date reasons ._. ) I'd still love to say welcome back n_n! Another fan of Homestuck :3? My older sister is obsessed with it and begging me to read it xD,I might have a go sometime since it sounds awesome.

You can call me Rainbow because Rainbow Arcanine sounds a bit too fancy and long and it's nice to have a nickname right :3? Maybe check the rules to refresh your memory and don't worry not much has changed since you left.Just some new staff,a few changes and that's pretty much it. Welcome back by the way Skull :3!

Years
  • Hi there, SkullKing! Welcome welcome back to our wonderful community. :3

A Homestuck fan, hmm? So many of my friends have been getting into it lately.. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't tried it yet, aha. But I'm so glad to hear that you're planning on staying, because we'd really love to have you. <3

Anyway, it was great meeting you and stick around, okay? We're friendly and love new peeps around here. Enjoy your stay and do feel free to contact me if you need any help! :D

Years
  • Heeeeeey, it's been a while oh boy :V. So yeah I guess I'll be chilling over here again, sup guys! :3

I joined like, last year or something I don't even know. I am sorry to all the friends I had here, I really have NO IDEA what happened and why I didn't check here n' stuff. To all who don't know/don't remember me, I'm SkullKing. I am the biggest geek in the universe, and I love Homestuck lolololol. Please don't call me xSkullKing16x, I was like 14 when I came up with that name and ugh I really don't like it. I'm fine with Skull or SkullKing or whatever though :D. I plan on staying this time, seriously, haha. I'm super social, so feel free to talk to me and all that jazz. So uhm yeah I guess that's that, see you all around! :3

Hello Skull, I wonder if you remember me?

Yes, I'm that same Hikari you were talking to all that time ago, I may have a new look (especially that italic blue name, I got supporter'd) but I still love those Oshawottz.

As Rainbow said, we have changed a bit over the months, such as a few sections getting renamed and new staff coming in. (Rainbow is also a friend of mine here btw)

Well, have fun getting back into the community!

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome back you seem familiar.

I'm not much of a Homestuck fan. I tried reading it but got bored.

But anyway, welcome back an I'm glad you are staying.

Back