• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess who's back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
  • yea im back. i didn't miss any1 on this enitre chat and i never will. i want no1 2 send me any pms ever. if u do i will delete it instantly and never respond. i don't even want the mods talking 2 me. AFter getting falsely accused for stuff i never did i want no1 2 ever pm me or it will be deleted w/o reading. i did not miss any1 nor will i ever so do not pm me, do not say hello and do not ever talk 2 me ever.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Hi welcome back.

We all enjoy Emo post's.

It almost tops mine.

][][][-Post sponsored by Apple-][][][

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Oh, Steven, Welcome Back! We missed you so much! <333 I'm sorry about all those things we said about you and your dog..
    wait..
    what?
    You're not Steven? Disregard this post.

..who are you, again?

Last edited:

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • ah how typical. the members and the mods are still complete ***es as i remembered em to be. Ah the memories.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • You're not allowed to create a welcome back thread when you're returning from a ban. :/

*Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back