• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gyarados or Milotic?

Milotic or Gyarados?

• Milotic

Votes: 45 55.6%
  • Gyarados

Votes: 36 44.4%

• Total voters

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    This is a hard one. Well based on looks of course Milotic will win. In battle both of them wins, but it came close and I perfer Gyarados over Milotic, just by a hair. Come to think of it......could Milotic be considered a "dragon"?

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I like Milotic better. Of course, it's prettier to me, but also cause Gyarados is so overused and overrated.

Years
    I gotta vote for Milotic. I love its design. =] And yeah, as Elite Overlord LeSabre™ stated, Gyarados has that weakness thing going on, so... Milotic. ^..^

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I like both of them but Gyarados is better for me because it's a good attacker and competitive battler. Milotic does look a little better than Gyarados though.

Years
    although garados used to be my favourite, i find myself tilting towards milotic, just for how beautiful it looks

Moonlord

The ........MewTwo
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    Milotic, because I personally feel that it is stronger, faster, and a defense type.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I love Gyarados so I'm gonna have to go with Gyarados. Most of my Pokémon games, you can find a [nearly always female] Gyarados in my PC box or in my team. Milotic is too much of a pain to get and Gyarados' high attack stat. suits mostly offensive battle style.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    Pokemon that don't really have a lot of offensive potential are Pokemon I don't tend to like, however, Milotic just looks great, so all in all it isn't that bad, but I love Gyarados.

inomoo221

Lv. 70 Pidgey
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Definitely Gyarados. He just radiates badassery. And Red Gyarados is probably the most famous shiny of all.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I find both of them to be respectable Pokémon design-wise and competitive-wise. If I had to choose one though, I'd prefer Milotic. I like its elegant look and the fact that it can put up a good fight at the same time is a plus.

Gyarados is a great Pokémon for being one of the originals, but I rarely use Gyarados as my own Pokémon.

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Both are some of my favorites, but Milotic is my absolute favorite. It gets my vote. High defense and still good special attack, and useful abilities. Plus it's very beautiful.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Milotic is better for me. <3
    So beautiful, and graceful. My type. lol
    Plus my fav Water Type. xD

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
    Gyarados wins IMO with it's epicness and strength. It just looks really deadly and.. vicious.
    Milotic wins the beauty. I remember at the first glance of this Pokemon, I immediately wanted her on my Team.

In the end, they're both excellent Pokemon.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    Too be honest. I have to pick Milotic. Why? Let's just say I live in the Pokemon World and I kept a Majikarp as a pet in my tank or pond in my backyard. Give it a little time and it evolves into a Gyarados. LOL my life would suck. Milotic in the other hand won't rage and is not a grenade. Unless you some how tick it off.

Back