• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gyarados or Milotic?

Milotic or Gyarados?

• Milotic

Votes: 45 55.6%
  • Gyarados

Votes: 36 44.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I prefer Milotic because it is a very pretty pokémon.
    Gyarados or Milotic?

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    I'm going with Gyarados. I've always liked it since the first generation, except when I had to fight Lances' in Pokemon Red!

Manaphy.10

Not Your Average Gamer
    Years
    I vote gyarados because...

1. Looks Cool
    2. Kicks but in battle
    3. He has been around since gen one, so he was one of my first Pokemon

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Gyarados. Never caught a Milotic so it doesn't really appeal to me andddd Gyarados in Johto is shiny! :333

Oh and Magikarp is like the mascot of Pokemon.

Hassan_Abdillah

Wayfarer
    Years
    Battle and Strategy wise, I go with Gyarados. I always prefer offense over defense, unless the defense is something to take note of (like blissey or shuckle). This is the single reason why I would prefer Gyarados over Milotic (keeping in mind that their speed stat is equal).

Gyarados, equipped with the right nature, item and moveset, is one helluvan OHKOer. The only downslide in its case is it is too vulnerable to electric types, and its defense stats are not very noteworthy; which makes it susceptible to OHKO moves itself.

Years
    I never really had a liking towards Gyarados despite it being a really powerful Pokemon that lots of water trainers use. I also didn't care for its pre-evolution form, Magikarp because all you have to do is just get it to Lv. 20 and evolve it to its powerful form. There's no sense of accomplishment when you do that.

I prefer Milotic mainly because of the work you put into evolving it from Feebas. Trying to find Feebas, trying to find a Feebas that has a nature that likes beauty, feeing that Feebas lots of PokeBlocks that increase its beauty...

Getting a Milotic means something!

Back