• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leader Generator: The Boot

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
Name: Apu
Type: Normal
Gym #2
Gym Theme: Social Media, App Development, and Double Battles
Pokemon:
Lvl 24 Porygon-2
Lvl 24 Heliolisk

Puzzle:
Have to answer trivia based on trainers' trainer cards/social media profiles.

Intro: "Hey. I'm Apu. You're a challenger? Good. While I do work on social media development, I prefer small talk. We clear? Good. Let's start."

A good hit: "Nice."

Almost defeated: "Not looking good."

Apu Wins: "See ya."

Challenger Wins: "Been a pleasure."

Post-Win: "Good fight. Take this, the window badge. Also, take this tm. It's Tri Attack. If you want to battle again, feel free to add me as a friend"

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 10, 2021
Found this after some years later, but oh well.

Name: Mx. Blackenheim, The Realm Crosser

Background

Mx. Blackenheim is an eccentric NB gym leader, as they say, "Death knows no gender." (Or simply because their creator is a Non-Binary. LOL.) A calm and collected young adult in their early-20s. Their figure of speech are quite unique and poetic. They appear to dress in a romantic-vampire gothic way. They have side undercut hair style, with shoulder-length hair on the other side. The undercut hair part shaved to look like a lotus petal around their ear. They made slit left-eyebrow. Black smoky eyeshadow and cat eyeliner, completed with black lipstick is part of their charm. Their cheek bones are clearly showing. They wear black formal shirt with red tie, covered in leather trench coat, with green hued fiery motive at the bottom of their coat. They appear to wear black trousers, and black high-heels boots. They seems to walk with the assist of their black walking stick. The top part of their stick is a Gengarite, revealing their ace pokemon. They have some sort of telepathy power, showed in the way they moves around their pokeball. It is revealed that they're a rival of Sabrina of Fuschia City in Kanto. They both have calm demeanor, but very different approach towards their challenger. Mx. Blackenheim shows compassion and respect their challenger to no end. They emphasize on every pokemon is strong, if their trainer is certain of their power, hence, sharing hal of this idea with Karen of Johto. They, too is a loving trainer towards their pokemon. Their eccentric behavior shown in their gym concept, where they're more focused on the trainer's state rather than pokemon battle. (Challenger can pass all the trainer in the gym if they're smart enough). They also battle their challenger on the equal ground, full health to full health.

Despite being a very dark gym leader, they're a hopeless romantic person. They seems to have a thing for dragon-type gym leader. Before dating a dragon-type elite four of their own region, they set an eye on Raihan of Hammerlocke, Lance of Kanto and some other dragon-type trainer, which always leads to nothing. Contrast to their own believe on battling on the equal ground, most knows they holdback a lot if they successfully solve their puzzles. Even, most believes they can take part of the elite four, since most challenger says they're a very overpowered opponent, even when they mostly holdback in their fight. They claim due to their love of their gym and the challenges they build to inspire their challenger, they choose to stay in their own gym to empower their challenger, where they can feel the closeness to each challenger instead of the, going in a room and leave. Yet the real reason is that, in elite four position, one will not hold back anything and will do their best to defeat the opponent, which is not their main objective in a battle. Despite they hold back a lot, there are less than little trainer with their badge, Realm Badge. This region of them has very few history of champion for one powerful elite four, their lover and themselves, the last gym leader.

They're very close with other ghost-type trainer. They shown multiple times in the Ecruteak Tower with Morty, attend to Fantina's pokemon contest as they both shares their deep love of beauty, treat Allister and Acerola as their own little siblings, and Phoebe is their best-friend, though both have naturally opposite characteristics. Though, they doesn't seems fond with Agatha of Hoenn, for her temper and their opposite view toward pokemon. They still seems to respect her in mannerly way, even when sometimes they shoot some hurtful sarcastic words towards her, and so what she did to them. They're the leader of Ten General of Midnight, each guarding a stone to awaken some sort of dragon-legendary pokemon, or so the myth says. This explain their admiration towards dragon-type pokemon trainer.

Gym

The gym would take place in a creepy, old, mansion. Some says it was the Pokemon Mansion in Cinnabar Island, long before it burnt down. The mansion will have 4 floors, the ground floor, basement, second floor and roof top. First, the player will have to find a way to the basement. The stairs led down to the basement was in a room behind the dining hall. The door is a book-shelf modeled among the other book shelves. Once the player figure out the shelf-door, it is a room with stairs leading to the basement. In the basement is a maze so wide, filled with trainers hiding in the grave stone. In the entrance, there is a tomb written

"Sometimes, life gives you some though obstacles. Yet, straight is your path, face your obstacles with courage, even if it doesn't look like it. Now, trainer, go forward, for your fate, lies ahead. Do not turn around."

Apparently, the walls in the center of the maze is passable and only is an illusion. Player can go straight through the maze and skip all the trainer waiting in the gym. At the end of the maze, Mx. Blackenheim is reading their gothic book, with their Gengar by their side.

"Well, a trainer! Thank you Chesire, for your notice. *Gengar smiles happily* I must say I'm rather amazed. I hope you didn't have the trouble to battle with the restless trainer, no? Straight is your path, did you? Heheh. I suppose you're here to battle me, yet it is not quite pleasant for us to have a battle in a quite narrow space. Meet me on the rooftop, then we shall dance the death waltz. Before that, you are free to heal your pokemon in this room." They then left the maze, passing the center wall, which is an illusion.

Player will now have to go to the rooftop. the ground floor is dining room, second floor is Mx. Blackenheim's room. That is when you smell awful smell and starts seeing horrible things. Player can choose to go go straight to the rooftop, or battle the butler and maid, Thanatos and Morticia. If you choose not to battle them, you'll be shown nightmares every 4-6 steps. If you defeated them, they will reveal that their pokemon, Dusknoir and Mismagius are to create an illusion to scare you away. They will acknowledge your bravery, and stop the illusion. They too, will heal your pokemon. Then, you go up to the rooftop, where you see Mx. Blackenheim by the end of the balcony. You will then talk to them.

"Welcome trainer, to this old mansion of mine. It is indeed rather rare that I'll have to face a trainer on my own. Most make their end in the maze or lost their guts upon seeing the second floor. Very well, then. If it's a death waltz you wish for, then show me the courage to dance upon the other realm, to peak a glimpse of the afterlife. Tonight, as the gym leader of Loic City, I, Blackenheim, will fulfill my duty, to be your guide to the unseen. En Garde!"

If you both pass through the center wall of the maze and battle both Thanatos and Morticia, Mx. Blackenheim will holdback a lot, for they respect and acknoledge the player's wisdom, wit, and bravery. They will only battle with 2 random pokemon and Mega-Gengar

Pokemon Team

Then you will proceed to a battle with them. Mx. Blackenheim's team will consist of:

1. Froslass
Level : 46
Moves :
- Spikes
- Icy Wind
- Shadow Ball
- Destiny Bond

2. Chandelure
Level : 47
Moves :
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball

3. Decidueye
Level : 46
Moves :
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Leaf Storm
- Roost

4. Jellicent (Female)
Level : 47
Moves :
- Hex
- Toxic
- Recover
- Destiny Bond

5. Mega-Gengar (Ace)
Level : 52
Moves :
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Dazzling Gleam
- Dark Pulse

Quotes

First Hit : "Congratulation trainer, adjusting this fast with the other realm. Not even I could adjust that fast. Keep it up trainer, it's a good start."
Last Pokemon : "Keep it up trainer, one last scythe to blunt. One more and it is the end. Your path is straight, trainer."
Last Pokemon (Weak) : "Heheh, to force death to taste their very own medicine which made that the living fear for it's life.... I'm quite impressed, indeed."
Victory : "You hesitated, trainer. You were so sure right at the start. What was it in your mind doubted you? Clear your mind, trainer. I invite you to see me again. And I'd rather see you not hesitate your moves."
Defeat : "Splendid, trainer. Not only you show how strong your pokemons are, you show certainty on the path you chose."

Post Battle

"Follow me, trainer."

They leave to the room in the maze you first met them. There, they healed their and your pokemon to full health, then summoned Gengar.

"Chesire, would you please take TM30, Shadow Ball in my room? It''s in your favorite drawer in the left book shelf. *Gengar nods* Thank you, Chesire."
"Congratulations. You've shown perfect courage and certainty in your path. In that, I believe, this is yours. *Hand over Realm Badge* This badge will allow all pokemon to respect you. Now then, all path has cleared. Your last destination, trainer. The Victory Road. Remember, trainer, your path is straight, do not turn over. *Gengar shows up besides Mx. Blackenheim.* Before you go, trainer, take this TM with you. I hope you found this TM well. *Gengar gives you the TM, then goes back to Mx. Blackenheim's side* Well, then, trainer, I hope you the best of luck, it's an open gate shall be if you have ever decided come back here. I hope our path shall cross again."

Post Game

The evil organization in the region strikes back to revive the long slumbered, ten mythical legendary pokemon. As the leader of the Ten General of Midnight, they came to your house, along with their boyfriend, the dragon-type elite four, ask for your help to back up the Ten General of Midnight. Mx. Blackenheim and their lover will back up each 4 people and you will help backing up 2 people, those are General Yukino, the Frostbite Lady and General Candure, the Shining Flame Bard. After your quest is done, you are able to battle/catch the ten legendary dragon pokemon after you battle their respective general. If you manage to catch all ten dragon legendary pokemon, you may go back to them.

"As expected as my honored Champion. I hope you're always bless with the clearest of mind not to misguided these mythical pokemon. A token of prize for you, *Hand over Dragon Gem and Dragon Fang*. I believe I shall let this be yours now. A little piece of memory of mine. As all thing is, these two... Shall leave my side."

-Appearantly, those 2 dragon enhancing items are gifts from their previous lovers. It isn't clear if one of them is the Dragon-type elite four, indicating they have their seperate end, or these two belongs to two different past lovers of theirs.-

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Type: Poison
Gym: #8
Puzzle: Fill 4 vials with the stench of a muk, a grimer, a garbodor and a trubbish.
Name: Gym Leader Lilith
Pokemon:
Zubat lv. 24

Tentacruel lv. 60

Muk: lv.40

Gengar: lv. 100

Toxapex: lv. 60

Garbodor: lv. 70

Introductory quote: Many have come, but few have conquered... The Might of Lilith's Crew!

When first hit is received: That was pretty good... Keep fighting like this and you might just win!

When on last Pokemon: I may be on my last legs, but it doesn't mean i can't destroy you!

When last Pokemon is weak: I think i might as well give up already like a sane person, but i have to keep trying... for honour!

When he beats you: Good job kid. You may have lost, but your efforts will not be forgotten.

When you beat him: Good job kid. I may be strong, but you were stronger. The chivalrous always know when to accept defeat.

His speech when handing over the badge: Good job kid. You really shocked me back there with how you took out my Pokemon so easily back there. Here. Take the toxic cloud badge and as you defeated me so easily, i shall give your Pokemon a rest and equip your bike with a new upgrade for when you travel through tall grass. The stench you got me will repel Pokemon as you venture through the grass or areas you can catch a Pokemon. You earned it as you got the ingredients for it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 30, 2021
Here are my ideas for region and gym leaders. Tell me what you think about it. I'm not from UK/USA so my english can be incorrect. In the next post I will tell about Evil team admins and leader, rivals, elite 4, champion and the post game boss teams and story
Region: Liron (close to Alola)
Game/ anime name: Pokemon Liron Adventures
Evil team: Team Chaos (want to take controll over the regio by causing chaos and catching legendary pokemon: Rayquaza, Hoopa and Giratina)
Kind of evil team: Neo Skull (rappers and strret thughs, nothing more than that)
Gyms:
1. Rock (In Miner City)
Leader: Rocky (man, Teacher of trainer school, fossil maniac)
Puzzle: Stone maze
Team: Roggenrolla (lvl. 15), Onix (lvl. 16), ace: Cranidos (lvl 17)
Gimmic: Sandstorm in battle
Badge: Fossil Badge (Three claw footprint on circular shaped badge)
Speach:
Before battle "Welcome, challanger! As you know, I'm Rocky, the Rock Hard Teacher, but also a gym leader. My students want to see the battle between me and someone their age. So what do You say? Let's rock!"
GL Last mon: "It seems that is my last chance to show my studies"
Your Victory: "It seems that even a teacher needs to learn more"
After battle: "As a teacher I know you deserve this. As the reward for this amazing battle full of wisdom, take the Fossil Badge. Thanks to that you are able to break rocks with rock smash. Take the Rock Tomb TM for me as well"
2. Flying (In Pillar City)
Leader: Skye (woman, she was a pilot untill she gave birth to a dauther, Lily, who is one of your rivals)
Puzzle: Gliding with ballons from platform to platform
Gimmic: Tailwind in battle
Team: Skarmory (lvl 25), Staravia (lvl 25), ace: Flechinder (lvl 26)
Badge: Plane Badge (Plane shaped, blue and white colored badge)
Speach
Before Battle: "I see You like High flying, huh? You did beat my dauther, so I guess it's time for me to get revenge. We will fly high!"
GL Last mon: "Last chance, let's fly to the stars!"
Your Victory: "You cutted of my wings!"
After Battle: "Even the wind wasn't enough to take us high. Congratultions, You deserve the Plane badge for this show from outer space! Now You can cut small trees using cut. I will give you acces to Aerial ace, too"
3. Fighting (In Castledon Town)
Leader: Sir Edvard (old man, he was the bravest knight, loyal to the Great King. When his lord passed avay he became gym leader to protect the castle)
Puzzle: Finding swiches in castle halls
Gimmic: None (Knights always fight fair)
Team: Hitmoonchan (Lvl 32), Machoke (lvl 32), Hawlucha (lvl 33), ace: Lucario - mega (Lvl 34)
Badge: Medieval Badge (Two crossed swords behind the shield)
Speach:
Before battle: "I see a lot of young people nowdays in this gym. I am Sir Edvard, protector of this castle and the gym leader. If you want to get the badge, you need to defeat my best knights. Let's begin, shall we?"
GL Last mon: "This is the last knight, which means the strongst!"
Your Victory: "I failed my king!"
After battle: "It seems I am not the best protector of the castle here. But if I would be a king now, i would give you an order. So why won't you just take the Medieval badge instead? You can now climb walls by using rock climb. Take the Brick Break TM as well, young one. Good luck"
4. Grass (In Vine Village)
Leader: Adam (Old man, great gardener, he was the village mayor. Now, he leads the gym located in the park he created)
Puzzle: Defeat trainers to let the vines move and make a path to the leader
Gimmic: Grassy terrain
Team: Jumpluff (Lvl 38), Florgess (now with added grass typing, lvl 39), Z-move Gogoat (lvl 39, and yes, gym leaders have both mega evos and Z- moves, no dynamax), ace: Sceptile- mega (Lvl 40)
Badge: Apple Tree Badge (Big tree with apples shaped badge)
Speach:
Before Battle: "Thank you for coming, Youg (insert character name), and for dealing with Team Chaos, too. As you saw during my fight with those grunts, and by the gym design, I am the grass type user. Beauty of nature gives me and my pokemon companions power. So let me show it to you!"
GL Last mon: "Very well, it's time for the grand gardening, my trusty companion"
Your Victory: "What a great fight, You show me the real power"
After Battle: "Congratulations, you defeated fourth gym leader with your companions. You clearly deserve the Apple Tree Badge. This will allow you to call the power of natue and your pokemon to move big rocks with strength. Also, here's a nice Giga Drain TM as a gift. The capitan of the ship in our dock should take you to the Ice Island, town away from the next gym"
AT THIS POINT OF THE REGION YOU HAVE ACCES TO Z-MOVES
5. Ice (In Icycle Town)
Leaders: Eve (Female) and Rester(male) (They're called "mt. Everest", youg couple, leading the gym. They were in love snce thay met)
Puzzle: Ice slide
Gimmics: Double battle, hail
Team: Glaceon (Lvl 48, all eevelutions now have added normal type), Abomasnow (lvl 48), Aavalug (lvl 49, I hope I wrote that name right, also, added ground typing), Z-move Froslass (lvl 49), ace: Glalie-mega (Lvl 50)
Badge: Ice Heart Badge (Heart shaped badge with icycle like endingsand ice blue colored)
Speach:
Before battle: Eve: "welcome to our gym, I am Eve" Rester: "I am rester, her protector and boyfriend" Eve: "You want to have the badge..." Rester: "You have to beat our love combination"
GL Final mon: Eve: "it seems that..." Rester: "This is our last chance"
Your Victory: Eve: "Wha...?" Rester: "Impossible"
After battle: Rester: "Our love wasn't enough to take you down" Eve: "But I think..." Both: You deserve the Ice Heart Badge. Rester: "This symbol of our love will allow you to surf on water" Eve: "Also, take the Ice Beam TM for the battle that froze us solid" Both: "Good luck in the next gym"
AT THIS POINT OF THE REGION YOU HAVE ACCES TO MEGA EVOLUTION
6. Water (In Wavebreaker City)
Leader: Victor (pro surfer, fascinated about water types)
Puzzle: Using surfing board to swim through water and beat records of a trainer
Gimmics: Rotation Battle, Rain
Team: Vaporeon (Lvl 56, all eevelutions have added normal typing, as I said before), Jellicent-female (lvl 56), Quagsire (Lvl 57), Z-move sharpedo (Lvl 57), ace: Gayardos-mega (lvl 58)
Badge: Tide Badge (wave with surfing board on top shaped badge)
Speach:
Before Battle: Heya, howzit goin'. Name's Victor, surf master. You know I looooove water types, since You helped me with Lugia back in the Icycle Cave. So let's go, surfing, dude!"
GL Last mon: "Now it's time to beat my own record"
Your Victory: "Ow man, You splashed me away"
After battle: "That was an amazing duel, but at the end you got the victorious rain of attacks. For ya, dude, the Tide Badge. This lil badge will allow you to get on watterfalls to surf further. Now let's take care of Team Chaos in the Water Research Lab. I'll be waiting, dude"
7. Electric (In Poweron City)
Leader: Samuel (Once a private detective, now the electician and the seventh gym leader)
Puzzle: conecting huge vires with strength to open the path
Gimmics: Double Battle (Because volt absorb, motor drive etc have been changedso if you use for example shock wave in a double battle, it will both hit the targets AND triggers the effects of the abilities), electric terrain
Team: Manectric (lvl 64), Electavire (lvl 66 with added fighting typing), Jolteon (lvl 64 with added normal typing, like the rest of the eeveelutions), Vikavolt (lvl 65 now with flying electic typing, so no ground moves will hit), Z-move Lanturn (lvl 66), ace: Amphaross- mega (lvl 67, now normal ampharos will also have dragon typing)
Badge: Charge Badge (Battery shaped badge with little thuder inside of the battery)
Speach:
Before Battle: "It still SHOCKS me how you defeated all of the trainers here, if you know the drill. I'm Samuel, the guy that you helped in local power plant. It propably SHOCKS you that I am the gym leader, eh? ut enough of the chit-chat, time to ZAP you up!"
GL Last mon: "What a SHOK for me to see my last friend on the field. But, it's not over"
Your victory: "Wow, you were the one that zapped me here!"
After Battle: It shouldn't SHOCK me that you won. After all, you were the one, that fought Ivan. (Team Chaos leader) Before we go on Crowned Mountain, to take care of him and rest of Team Chaos, you should have my Charge Badge. Also, take that SHOCKINGLY good Thunderbolt TM. Now, let's ZAP those Chaos people"
8. Fire (In Volcanic Town)
Leader: Ash (not this Ash. He is the Fire type user and Elite 4 Arthur's rival. Ash Wants to become an Elite 4 member)
Puzzle: none, there aren't any gym trainers, or puzzles, the gym leader is there alone.
Gimmic: Sun
Team: Magmortar (lvl 72, now with added dark typing), ninetales (lvl 72, now with added fairy typing), Flareon (lvl 73, again with added normal typing), Solroc (lvl 73 now rock/fire typing), Z-move Marowak-alola (lvl 74), Houndoom-mega (lvl 75)
Badge: ???
Speach:
Before battle: "Suprised? I am not. My name is Ash, the eighth gym leader. I saw you fighting the three legendary pokemon. But, you came here afterwards. If I would defeat you and two more trainers, and I will have 100 victories and a chance to become an Elite 4 member. I'LL BURN YOU NOW!"
GL Last mon...?: "Huh, did I underestimated you?"
Your Victory: "Heh... very well..."
After battle: "You passed the trial. Take flamethrower as a gift. Now... chose two pokemon, to fight me in a 2v2 battle! (Now you choose the two pokemon.
His second team: Z-move moltes (lvl 75), Camerupt-mega (lvl 75)
Badge: Fireplace Badge (Sticks burning with flame rising off them shaped badge)
Speach:
Before battle 2, after you choose two pokemon: "GET READY TO MELT!"
GL last mon: "It won't be over!"
Your Victory no2: "THIS. CAN'T. BEEEE!"
After battle 2: "No, it didn't happen... did it? You... you won... well... as the gym leader I need to give a badge to you... here, the official last, Fireplace Badge. It will allow you to swim on lava using a fire pokemon. Take the fire blast tm from me too... now... good luck, mabye you will defeat Arthur and champion? I wish you good luck"

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 30, 2021
Also, yeah, I know things don't work that way I wrote my ideas, but this is the only place where I can share my ideas. So please, just allow me to share the ideas of two regions: Lioron and Zarios here, and than just write me your opinion if you wank, ok? It's just that noone near me likes pokemon, especialy here, in Poland, so... yeah... I just want to share my ideas, so sorry. Also my apologies for the spelling errors, I'm stil learning

Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Mar 11, 2021
(My own gym)
Type: GHOST
Gym Leader Name: Spookee (Last gym leader)
TEAM:
Banette [64] (M: Phantom force, sucker punch, Confide) (I: Flame Orb)
Frosslass [65] (M: Ice beam, draining kiss, shadow ball, destiny bond) (I: Focus sash)
Gourgeist [67] (M: Trick-o-treat, phantom force, seed bomb, ex[plosion) (I: Spell Tag)
Aegislash [69] (M: King sheild, Sacred sword, shadow ball, iron head) (I: Ghost gem)
Gengar (ACE) [71] (M: SHadow ball, Dark pulse, Sludge wave, hidden power (GRASS) ) (I: Gengarite)
(LINES):
Before battling: Hm? Oh... just a challenger... I didnt see anyone in a while... So, you came here to battle, didnt you?... Well, in that case... You can rest in peace, like all the other challengers... (BATTLE STARTS)
After battle: (STILL BATTLING) ...
(TRULY AFTER): Good job... your the first challenger to beat me... here, take this... *Gives badge* ...also, have this *Gives TM and walks away in a black carpet*
BADGE: Haunted badge
TM: TM30 (Shadow Ball)
(REMATCH VOICELINES): (Start): Hey again... You are champ, right?... well... i wanna challenge u... *BATTLE*
(Finish): ...Well... great battle... we'll see soon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Trainer name: Draco
Type: Dragon
Puzzle: find matching pictures
Pokémon:

Turtonator - level 40

Moveset:
Shell Trap
Flamethrower
Body Slam
Dragon Pulse

Drampa level 42

Moveset:
Light Screen
Dragon Breath
Dragon Pulse
Extrasensory

Flygon level 45

Moves:
Earthquake
Earth Power
Dragon Tail
Bug Buzz

Intro speech: So you matched the right pictures and beat all of our trainers? I got to give it to ya, you're a skillful trainer. Be warned though, I won't go easy on you!
Last Pokémon speech: Down to my last Pokémon? We aren't giving up! There must be a light to victory! Go, Flygon!
Winning speech: Yes! The powerful Dragons strike again!
Losing speech: Wow! You are stronger than a Dragapult using Dragon Darts!
Giving badge speech: Good job, (trainer name). You earned the Wyvern Badge!

Last edited:
Years
ice (first gym leader)
puzzle: get through the blocks of ice

swinub (level 14)
- tackle
- powder snow
- flail
- icicle spear

amaura (level 15)
- powder snow
- ancient power
- icy wind
- aurora veil

Shiny Gliscor King

The king is here to stay
Years
  • Age 17
  • Mars
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Okay, I hope this isn't necroposting, but this looks fun so I'm going for it.
Fire, 8th gym

Puzzle: Scavenger hunt for levers that turn on four torches in a square. Mystical clues provided.

Braixen:
Fire gem
Mystical Fire
Pyschic
Calm mind

Infernape:
Expert Sash
Mystical Fire
Vacuume wave
Focus Blast
Hidden Power grass

Delphox:
Choice specs
Mystical Fire
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Future sight

Camerupt
Leftovers
Mystical Fire
Earth Power
Sunny day
Solar Beam

Chandelure
Focus Sash
Shadow ball
Mystical Fire
Dark Pulse
Ice Beam

Pre-Battle: You've come far. The flames of prophecy state we shall now battle
Last Pokemon: Well done, but I already know how this match will end
Leader wins: It was inevitable. The flames of prophecy are never wrong
Leader loses: Its a shame the flames of prophecy foretold this
Post-Battle speech thingy: Well done challenger. Take this Ash Badge and this TM. The flames of prophecy are now yours to command pray tell you use them wisely

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Apr 23, 2023
No. 5 Bug
Name: Aamon
No puzzle(cant think of any)
TM XScissor
Team

Scolipede(ACE)
1.Venom Drench
2. Toxic
3. Megahorn
4. X Scissor

Kricketune
1. Slash
2. XScissor
3. Sing
4. Protect

Anorith
1.XScissor
2. Water Gun
3. Ancient Power
4. Protect

Pre-battle: Hello my name is Aamon , I am the gym leader of this town. You didn't think that a bug type would be the 5th leader right?
Last Pokemon: Hmph, it seems I've underestimated you.I guess it's time to get serious
Leader Win : I already saw this coming.
Trainer Win: Oh!, i lost?, well a loss is a loss.
Post-battle: Good job trainer! Here take the Crit Badge and my favorite MOVE TM XSCISSOR!

Years
Spoiler:

Grass Type Gym, 3rd Gym.
Puzzle: Ride a Skiddo though a forest maze. Narrow paths and ledges so that Skiddo can't turn around or back up. Will get teleported back to entry when reaching a dead end.
Will be a hint for correct paths on the trees.

All Pokemon are holding berries, gifts of the forest =3
TM28: Giga Drain

Level 25-29

Cherrim - Level 25:
Item: Kebia Berry
-Energy Ball
-Grassy Terrain
-Leech Seed
-Magical Leaf

Jumpluff - Level 26:
Item: Yache Berry
-U-turn
-Sleep Powder
-Synthesis
-Acrobatics

Simisage - Level 27:
Item: Occa Berry
-Seed Bomb
-Double Team
-Energy Ball
-Giga Drain

Ludicolo - Level 28:
Item: Coba Berry
-Giga Drain
-Rain Dance
-Surf
-Leech Seed

Whimsicott - Level 29:
Item: Enigma Berry
-Moonblast
-Growth
-Leech Seed
-Energy Ball

-An introductory speech before battle: Greetings challenger. Let's see if you can tame my grass types!
-When the challenger lands his or her first hit on your Pokémon: I hope your not counting on winning this with an occasional crit.
-When down to your last Pokémon: Nearly there challenger, but can you handle my whimsicott?
-If you defeat the challenger: You gave it a good effort. Train hard and come back when you think you're ready.
-If the challenger defeats you: Well... you triumphed while we fought our hardest. You deserve this win.
-A speech when handing out the badge: Here you go challenger, here's the Berry badge.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
Side notes: I replaced sentret with furret because if i was the last gym leader i wouldn't use a sentret xD, also i know there was a normal type gym leader already but i had an idea, i'l just be a version exclusive in like in gen 5 and 8.

Type: Normal
Name: Normol (liked it?)
Gym number: 8
Gym challenge: Completing day-to-day tasks, such as organizing stuff, counting etc.
Pokémons:

Dunsparce
Level: 44
Moves: Earthquake, yawn, return, glare
Item: Life orb
Ability: Rattled

Furret
Level: 47
Moves: Return, quick atack, brick break, sucker punch
Item: Choice band
Ability: Keen eye

Wigglytuff
Level: 46
Moves: Return, shadow ball, ice beam, thunder bolt
Item: Assault vest
Ability: Competitive

Ursaring
Level 50
Moves: Bulk up, facade, super power, seed bomb
Item: Flame Orb
Ability: Guts

Pyroar (female) (Ace)
Level: 52
Moves: Hyper voice, flamethrower, hidden power (water), dark pulse
Item: Choice specs
Ability: Rivalry (lack of a better one xD)

Introductory speech: Hello challenger, it seems we meet again (assuming the player met me before hand). I see you were able to get this far, congratulations [player]! If you were able to get here that means you got stronger, so let see if you can challenge the elite four! Come at me [player]!

First hit: Thats not enough to beat me mate!

Last Pokémon: Wow already at my last? That was in no time flat!

Last pokémon almost down: Wow, you are really something, really aNORMAl hahaha!

The player loses: You gotta train harder if you want to beat da E4 bro!

The gym leader loses: Wow... i actually lost... oof

After battle speech: Congrats [player], i think you are ready to beat the elite 4! Here is the Pale badge, also, here is a little favorite TM of mine! TM(InsertNumber) contains return, the more you'r pokemon loves you the more damage this move will do! Go get em' champ!

Here is a little trainer card (the badges are badges that i think would fit my gym)

Attachments

• trainercard-Normol.png
    trainercard-Normol.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Apr 23, 2023
Im already the gym leader but i want to remake lolol,
Type: Dark
Gym No. 1
Gym puzzles: well, its like in the battle arcade in the battle frontier in platinum(search it so i wont need to explain )
Name: Baby Dracula( please i think hard of this name, dont make fun of it lol0)

Team

Pancham(Eviolite)
Ability: Mold breaker
Moves:
♤Taunt
♤Circle Throw
♤Arm Thrust

Deino(Ace)(Wide Lens)
Ability:Hustle
Moves:
♤Focus Energy
♤Dragon Breath
♤Bite
♤Roar

Entering the gym: This is your first gym, my name is Baby Drac. You see, i love bats and evils. Everytime i watch a movie i always cheer for the villain and not the hero. Enough chit-chat let fight

Leader wins: Try hard next time

Leader loses: Waa-haaaa, oh sorry. I guess your strong and im weak. As the laws of the Pokemon League , I give you the Evil Badge. Goodbye.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Oct 24, 2021
Type: Ghost
Name: Shade
Gym Puzzle: Investigation; sort of like the Mimikyu trial in the Alola games, but made a bit harder to find, and a larger variety of pokemon to find
Gym: 5th

Team:

Gengar LV 38
|Cursed Body|
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Dazzling Gleam
Night Shade

Cofafrigus LV 39
|Mummy|
Curse
Disable
Poltergeist
Shadow Ball

Gourgeist LV 40
|Frisk|
Seed Bomb
Explosion
Destiny Bond
Phantom Force

Banette - holding Banettite
|Trickster| (mainly because he'd mega evolve it immediately, but if not, cursed body)
Phantom Force
Sucker Punch
Hypnosis
Destiny Bond

Upon talking to him:
"Eh? You a challenger? Been a lifetime since we've got one-a those."
"I can see you've gotten the first four gym badges. Impressive."
"On the contrary to my appearance, I'm no pushover."
"Allow me to show you what I see...!"

First 'mon out: "Allow us to begin, let's see how you respond to this."

First damage to own Pokemon: "I can see you're not a pushover either, but you've got to try harder than that..."

Crit: "Well, it seems as if my situation is critical."

Sending out last Pokemon: "Alright then, Banette! Your power is of which they could never imagine!"

Upon being defeated:
"Whoops. Looks like I got all fancy there for a second."
"Oh well. We tried our best."
"Here, take the Gloom Badge, and this TM for Destiny Bond."

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Type: Flying
Name: Willam
puzzle: My gym will be in the Sky so the puzzle will be some mini airplane and you got to flip switch to turn the airplane
Pokemon:

Gliscor
Level 41

Moves: Earthquake, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Fly

Ninjask
Level 41

Moves: X-scissor, acrobatics, iron head, Brick Break

staraptor
Level 43

Moves: aerial ace, quick attack, Fly, close combat

Noivern
Level 45

Move: Super fang, Air slash, Dragon Pulse, boomburst

intro: WELCOME welcome to the Sky gym You are here to challenge me? You better be ready BECAUSE I WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!

first hit: Hmmm that impressive but will not preveil

Last pokemon, What? I WILL NOT LOSE!!

Win: Your not bad But the sky never dies

Lose: haha you blew me away

Giving gym badge: I had fun You did good will take this gym The sky badge and take my favourite tm acrobatics we will battle again iand i will not lose

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 31, 2021
I know there was a ghost type gym leader wishing the last 8 but idc I have a really good idea
Type: Ghost
Name: Menes (pronounced men - S) (it's the name of the first pharaoh of Egypt)
Gym number: 2 (I know it's early but I'm working with the Pokémon I was given)
Puzzle: it would be a sliding block puzzle but the blocks are 1x2 rectangles and a pharaoh tombs

Sandigast:
Level: 25
Bulldoze, Sand Attack, Mega Drain, Astonish

Gastly:
Level: 25
Nightshade, Sucker Punch, Confuse Ray, Mean Look

Yamask: (ace)
Level: 27
Will-O-Wisp, Ominous Wind, Haze, Disable

Intro: (Menes rises from his coffin) Ahh, it seems we have another challenger in our midst. Let's start this already, I was starting to get dead bored.

First hit: Try not to get stuck in the sand

Last Pokémon: This battle has been marvellous but it's time to end it

You lose: at least the good thing about this is that we get to have more fun in the future

You win: Haha, that was the most fun I've had in decades.
You did great in that battle. Please, it is my honour to present you this Pharaoh badge (Pharaoh badge get). Oh- and don't forget this TM for Confuse Ray (TM get), it allows you to confuse your opponent for a chance to hit themselves. Now run along now and I hope we meet again for another battle, I'll be looking forward to it.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 14, 2021
Type: Poison
Gym #6
Gym Challenge: Find your way through a maze full of Poisonous Bushes
Name: Jack

Pokémon:
Arbok (Male)
Lv. 42

Moves: Sludge Bomb, Bite, Acid Spray, Giga Impact

Roselia (Female)
Lv. 42

Moves: Magical Leaf, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Sweet Scent

Whirlipede (Female)
Lv. 43

Moves: Venoshock, Sludge Bomb, Bug Bite, Iron Defense

Venusaur (Female)
Lv. 44

Moves: Sludge Bomb, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder

Scolipede (Male)
Lv. 45

Moves: Cross Poison, Sludge Bomb, Venoshock, Bug Bite

Intro: "Welcome to the Poisonous Flower Museum! I love to learn all about Poisonous Flowers and Pokémon, Get Ready to face off against my Glorious Poison Types!"

First Hit: "Wow that's a strong move, But my moves are stronger!"

Last Pokémon: "Just like poison, I will strike when the time is right!"

Win: "Your Pokémon Battled Hard but they were no match for my Poison Types, But I'll be waiting for you to come back."

Lose: "You and your Pokémon show great strength when you work together."

Giving Gym Badge: " You Definitely deserve the Poisonous Leaf Badge, You and your Pokémon showed great strength, so if i keep working hard i will beat you one day, Oh Yea also i will give you the TM Sludge Bomb, Sludge bomb has a slight chance to poison the enemy but no matter what Sludge Bomb hits hard."

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Type-Ghost
Challenge-puzzles
Gym 5
Name-Lord Poltor
Pokemon-
Dhelmise
Lampert
Aegislash(Ace)
Cofagrigus
Jellecent
Intro:Welcome, young one, to my manor.
I see you passed the puzzles. Well done! Now, we must duel! I may be old, but I still have talent.
First hit: Hmmm, you seem strong. I was like you in my prime.
Last pokemon:My last pokemon, he is a pokemon dear to my heart
Win:Golly, my first win in a long time.
Lose:Alas, I have lost again.
Giving gym badge:Well, the dust has settled and you won. I present you, the Phantom badge, and also my favorite tm, Shadow Force, though I have never used it, I'm sure you'll find a use for it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Rolled 3 for number of Pokemon and 6 (Ice) for type. Received Dewgong, Vanillish, and Piloswine. Conveniently evolves around the same level.

Gym Leader: Pygos
Gym Type: Ice
Gym Number: 5
Gym Challenge: Escape the incoming avalanche. Look at the map (like the one below). Choose a path within 20 seconds. Slide across the ice down paths to the next section. (Note: Not a maze.) Cannot move diagonally.

Created a quick mock-up.
Code:
..E.T...
......x.
.x.....x
..x.....
.x......
x......x
......x.
...x...x
....x...
xAx..xBx

A = Path A start point
B = Path B start point
x = Rock
. = Ice
T = Trainer plus exit
E = Exit (without fighting a trainer)

Acquires information from each defeated trainer.

First map's trainer information: "Do not take Piloswine, Pygos's first Pokemon, lightly. Sets up Stealth Rock very often to discourage switching. But, why would you want to switch?"

Second map's trainer information: "Watched Pygos battle a lot of trainers. Noticed successful trainers using multi-hit moves like Rock Blast and Double Kick against Pygos's Vanillish. What did they figure out?"

Third map's trainer information: "Have you heard about Pygos's final Pokemon, Dewgong? Is a Water/Ice type Pokemon. Carries a curious item. Becomes very strong after being hit by a super-effective move. Might be wise to avoid using a super-effective move against it."

Gym Leader's Pokemon

Level 35 Piloswine
Ability: Thick Fat
Hold Item: Eviolite
- Stealth Rock
- Bulldoze
- Avalanche
- Mud-Slap

Tosses up Stealth Rock on turn 1. Favors one Bulldoze before going for good damage (Bulldoze or Avalanche) or to force a switch (Mud-Slap). Ultimately seeks to weaken its current opponent and future opponents, not score kills.

Level 35 Vanillish
Ability: Weak Armor (Cannot get Snow Warning on Vanillish.)
Hold Item: Focus Sash
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Icy Wind
- Explosion

Sets up a screen (or two) for its friends. Will likely explode on turn 3, if it has not yet fainted. Scorns Vanillish's bulk enough to not run Light Clay.

Level 35 Dewgong
Ability: Thick Fat
Hold Item: Weakness Policy
- Aqua Jet
- Thief
- Brine
- Icy Wind

The team's ace. Turns up the heat here. Should survive a hit between its defensive stats and hopefully Vanillish's screen(s). Attempts to go on a rampage. Gave it Thief to replace its spent Weakness Policy. Chose Brine and Icy Wind over Surf and Ice Beam to not go too overboard in damage output.

- Introductory speech: "Hello, trainer. Congratulations on making it here. Is Pygos, the leader of this gym. Did you aim for specific paths, or did you let luck guide you? Considers that a choice, either way. Takes a calm, cool head to decide that under pressure.

Views training Ice-type Pokemon in a similar way. Risks a lot of weaknesses for a lot of strength. Must find a path to use that strength before you melt.

But, enough rambling. Will see who made the better choices with a Pokemon battle."

- First hit on a Pokemon: "Did that do what you expected it to? How will you proceed?"
- Final Pokemon on low health: "Maintain calm under pressure."
- Upon defeating the challenger: "Seems to have made a wrong decision somewhere. Which one was it?"
- Upon being defeated: "Blazed a path to victory. Well fought."
- Badge spiel: "Take this Chill Badge. Proves your ability to find a way forward in a difficult position. Remember this battle when your journey becomes tough. Take this as well: TM 27. Contains the move Icy Wind. Cuts your opponent's speed. Might give your Pokemon some vital time to act."

Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen May 22, 2022
Gym Leader Name : Raffley
Gym Type : Grass
Gym #1
Puzzle: You have to enter a gym which is a garden and battle a trainer to get a specific flower that will be explained by the trainer simply, then you must put it on the right podium in each greenhouses. which has a flower name. If you get the right one, the key will appear and you can progress by opening the , if you get the wrong one, you will have to battle a trainer and if you beat them, you will have to grab the flower and put in the right podium. This continues until you finally get to the gym leader

Introduction Speech : "Hello, gym challenger! I am Raffley, and I am a Grass-type specialist. I usually researched plants, but I am kinda lazy to do that. So, about the gym puzzle, thank you for helping me out. But, I will give you a reward for that, a gym battle! So, give me your best!"

Pokemon:
- Level 12 Cacnea
Moves : Poison Sting, Energy Ball, Growth, Leech Seed
Held Item : Big Root
Item that the trainer will use : None
Ability : Sand Veil

- Level 14 Skiddo
Moves : Vine Whip, Energy Ball, Tackle, Razor Leaf
Held Item : Oran Berry
Item that the trainer will use : Potion (When the Pokemon HP is red)
Ability : Sap Sipper

First hit on the first Pokemon Speech: "Wow! What kind move is that?! I better jot it in my note!"

Last Pokemon Speech: "My last Pokemon.... Skiddo! Let's do this!"

When last Pokemon is weak Speech: "Agh, Skiddo!"

Victory Quote: "Wow! That is totally a win-win situation!"

Defeat Quote: "Kyah! I've lost!"

Badge Speech: "*sigh* I really lost this moment. But hey, you are a strong trainer. So, for your final reward, here take this Tulip Badge. Pokemon up to level 20 will obey you. So here! (after the player gets the badge) Annnndd..... get this TM too. It is the move Energy Ball and it deals damage and has 10% chance of lowering the target's Special Defense by one stage. That move is usually a help for my Pokemons."

Last edited:
Back