• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leader Tourny!Be or Fight Gym Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This is where you can become gym leaders or fight them to earn your rankings (your way to the Top) at the Pokemon Battle Royal Championships and earn your chance at beating the Elite 4. (this is held every so often). :rambo:
    There will be 7 Gym Leaders (not 8 b/c im the 8th & final 1). The 7 others will be picked by me as a 1st come 1st serve basis.These ppl are known as: "Officials" (not as much power as me/Elite 4 but still more than reg. member)
    The Elite 4 will be selected by me as well and also be known as Co-leaders.(2nd,3rd,4th, & 5th in command). *1st in command being me*
    *unless that person loses their title b/c of being beaten too many times/ dont post often enough to be a real member of this rp, or just doesnt want to be a gym leader/ Elite 4 & a regular member instead* They will always be gym leaders/Elite 4 ||other reasons to losing ranking of a rg. member, or losing power of being Elite 4/Gym Leaders include: being mean to members, doing anything that would bother me/other members which results in eventually getting kicked out of club b/c of unruly behavior||.
    The rest of Members will be ppl wanting to become Pokemon Battle-Royal Champions (PBRC)
    Gym leaders will have a max of 4 pokemon (to keep it simple), and may use only 2 each battle. The challengers will have a total of 6 pokemon (and can only use only 3 each battle). Also since this is an rp, if you have any pokemon that evolve, you can have it evolve during your journey.*To not make it too complicated dont post unessesary info like when it levels or long intros/descriptions*

Years
    i know ia ccidently psoted 2ice... i tried to edit it by psuhing back, but it actually made another psot instead of jsut chaing the words i added... dont worry about it tho, the point is have fun!
    taddon remember jsut have 4 pokemon, no need for 6 (keep it simple b/c gym leaders constantly battle and would be hard to remember them all). reg memebers can have 6 b/c there will more members (hopefully) than gym leaders/ELite4 so they wont be battling as often/all the time.
    NEW RULE(try not to have more than 1 legendary pokemon/2+ same pokemon again, if you want more then just have ditto)

Years
    1 LAST THING FOR TODAY... YOU DONT AHVE TO HAVE A SPECIFIC TYPE FOR GYM LEADERS/ELITE 4 (jsut pick your 4 favs/best) they also dont ahve to be ruby/saphire, which means you can have any pokemon!

Years
    it isnt ready cuz we have like 2 ppl.... i want to eventually get a min of 16 members (12 being 8 gym leaders (including me), 4 elite four, and at least 4 member to battle when they get to battle royal)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Name: Sephiroth
    Type: Gym leader
    Looks: see my sig and avatar.
    Personality: A former pokemon champion, his heart is cold as stone, and his mind as sharp as a dimond-cutting tool. He's not evil, but under no circumstances will he tolerate a loss.
    Pokemon: Arcanine, Raichu, Hypno, Hitmonlee.

Last edited:
    Years
    i know im sorry but we still need more members, but trust me when we get there itll be good.... 1 last thing; sephroth and any1 else joining, since the gym leaders r 1st come 1st serve based (along w/ elite 4), you guys can only use 4 pokemon, unless you want to jsut be a reg member using 6. (this keeps it simple b/c 12 members w/ 6 pokemon would be 72 pokemon to remember so just 4 is easier and if less reg. members than the elite 4 and gymleaders combined it makes more sense for them to have more pokemon). also gym leader/elite4 are supposed to be superior having less pokemon, showing they are better and only need 4 for training to beat the wannabes. *gymleaders and elite 4 will also compete for PBRC (pokemon Battle royal CHamp.), and will have 2 diff ranking systems... Gymleaders/Elite 4s 1 & 2 place (together so out of 12 total gym leaders/elite4 2 will be crown) And reg members 1 & 2nd place

Years
    1 final new rule... try not to have same pokemon (unless Ditto) as other Gym leaders/elite4 (i know after a while it may be hard but only if you have to then try and pick the same, but toherwise try and be original... if your a reg member its not as bad b/c soon there will be *hopefully* too many to care about if there are the same/not) ^the reason for having this rule is if we are rping, you wouldnt want to fight the same pokemon again. but you can have the a pre/evolved form of a pokemon like for example: Onyx and Steelix, or Vileplum/Bellosom) lol i forgot to give my profile:
    Name: Kirby00
    Type: Gym leader Of Lavender Town (cuz my pokemon are purple)
    Pokemon: Ditto, Aerodactyl, Crobat, and Golduck
    Type of Gym Leader/Person: Caring, but cruel and judgementa,l but dont rub in a victory or else... my ditto will turn into you and Slap you
    also dont have to make profile long, jsut having name (you can have same as ur acc here, your pokemon and state if your a reg. member, gym leader or elite 4)

Last edited:
    Years
    sorry but when ur r soley (at least for now) runnign this rp you have gotta type long and make rules easy/ and not too complciated. also siome ppl hate double psots so even more reason ot be long.

Years
    remember new members for you profile:
    Name (this can be the same as your PokeComm. acc. name):
    Your 4 Pokemon (if GymLeader/Elite4) or 6 Pokemon (if reg member):
    Your Personality (optional)
    Say whether you r Elite4, Gymleader,or Reg. Member (if gym ldr. name town:ie Saffron)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back