• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leader Tourny!Be or Fight Gym Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ok capalex its time we battled since bulbasaur hasnt been posting for a while... i send out ditto... *waits fro reply

Years
    ditto tries and turns espeon around so it fires away, ditto smiles... but realease espeon charging up w/ its own hyper beam (sorry for powerplaying)

Years
    you know aht since its my rp and its hard no to pp with psy pokemon lets jsut powerlay, i mean its soo hard not to esp, with 2 espeons tht had the same moves... my espeon used extreme speed back, and since my ditto was holding a silk scarf, the normal attack did more damage...
    OOC: ya i do like ur sig, waiting for my card... but urs may be too big... i got a pm saying that if sig is over 1 screen long its against pc(pokecommunity) rules, so try and make ur pic go (left and right)>>>> not (down) \/ i mean try and make it so they are on the same line _____ not - (under eachother)

Years
    espeon/ditto float in the air, thank u for avoiding that attacking... now use future sight... have fun espeon (urs)!

Years
    i would but in so many other rps, it would jsut get confusing lol and i dont really like pokemorphs... sorry... but hey! try and make an rp about like team rocket vs team magma vs team aqua vs team snagem vs team cipher (colleseum) and ppl choose sides... try and think bout having heroes or giving other ppl option of having their own team/rogues... that would totally be fun! if ppl r evil its sometimes more fun, so thats why i had a bunch of team thatre evil other than fact that all teams in pokemon r evil.. and since i dont have much luk w/ rps i make (we r last 2 ppl that still post) maybe ull have better luck that me...
    IC: espeon used the same moves as espeon to counter them...
    OOC: try not to keep switching items w/ the sane pokemon and just choose whther to use silk scarf or bent spoon :cool:

Years
    ditto switched the hydropump away so the vaporeon couldnt turn into water.... it then used psy to increase the speed of the fire attacks... it hit vaporeon... hard... ditto used future sight over and over, jsut incase it would be in a tight spot... it still controlled the water and move it next to itself... it formed the water into an espeon, a much bigger 1... it make a psy aura around itself... and stepped into the water... ready for anyhting now...

Years
    ok ur in, ill have 2 pm other members to accept ur challenge... as for cal (just wait and see)
    IC: all furture sights hit, blastingthrough the water and killing vaporeon but sperating the water... a few more future sights were coming as my espeon decided to keep them up.... good strategy i said! armor protection while finishing it off... i had goldduck quickly use psy to reform the water together to save vaporeon i had it teleport it and itself to the pokemoncenter... it healed it and saved its life... quickly it teleported back jsut as i finished explaining what hppened when the trainer was freaked...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back