• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leader Tourny!Be or Fight Gym Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ok your a gym ldr. just say wut city ur in... (im assuming you wanted the gym ldr sice you saidthe badge you had... but if u wanna be ELITE4 Then tell me)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2005
    I'll Join
    Name: Dude Ranch
    Type: Trainer
    Pokemons: Houndoom, Charazard, Alakazam, Hitmonchan, Noctowell, Steelix :chinese::rambo:

Last edited:
    Years
    ok your in as a reg. trainer who wants to challenge gym ldrs. say your story line and then you can begin.

Years
    FYI dude ranch... when u r done Sparks will be waiting for you...
    (SO FAR WE AHVE A TOTAL OF 4 GYM LEADERS AND 2 CHALLENGERS) *all we need is 4 more gym ldrs, and 4 elite 4 members*

Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    OOC: What gym cities are not taken yet? Can I have slateport or Lillycove?
    neither r taken, also gym ldrs can be the leader of any town that would be a gym ldr's gym from the show, & that hasnt alrdy been taken (they can be from hoen,kanto,or johto)

Years
    * sory for double posting* you guys (seph and sparks and ne1 else here, xcpet me and bublasaur, can describe your story ie: trainign your pokemon. you can maybe even challenge eachother as gym leaders, who knows but u dont ahve 2 wait for me and bulbasaur to finish the battle)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Neither slateport or lillycove had gyums in them from the show :disappoin Oh well, Rustabro it is.

IC: I relaxed in the gym, it was nice not having any challengers, but rather boring too. I looked back, on my career as an aspiring trainer, back to where I turned the eliete(sp?) Four into Fillet, and held my title as champion for sixteen years. It hd been not three months ago that I lost that title, and set up my gym to continue training, to take back the title that was rightfully mine, unfourtunatley, all the trainers here where nowhere near giving my pokemon the training needed, so they spent most of the time fighting each other to keep their skills sharp.

Years
    I heard of of this man named seph, a long time ago as an ELITE4 cham., but as read the newspaper earlier this morning I saw he had been defeated less than 3 months ago, and also said no1 has challenged him recently. I felt bad and druing my battle with this trainer and her ninetails, i told Jigglypuff that some1 else may need cheering today... She understood and inhaled air to float her way to rustboro city, she was faster than most would expect... When she found the gym she saw him waiting for a challenge and training his pokemon... Jiggly explained herself and decided that the company, cheering, and a temporary new pokemon to train with may be jsut what he needed to be an Elite4 champ.... again!
    OOC: hows that for rp! lol

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    kirby00 said:
    I heard of of this man named seph, a long time ago as an ELITE4 cham., but as read the newspaper earlier this morning I saw he had been defeated less than 3 months ago, and also said no1 has challenged him recently. I felt bad and druing my battle with this trainer and her ninetails, i told Jigglypuff that some1 else may need cheering today... She understood and inhaled air to float her way to rustboro city, she was faster than most would expect... When she found the gym she saw him waiting for a challenge and training his pokemon... Jiggly explained herself and decided that the company, cheering, and a temporary new pokemon to train with may be jsut what he needed to be an Elite4 champ.... again!
    OOC: hows that for rp! lol

OOC: let me see if i understand this. You sent your jigglypuff over to train with/against my pokemon, correct?

Years
    OOC: since seph is waiting for a challenger anyways, why dont you 2 battle? gym ldr. vs gym ldr?

Years
    ok, glad you choose it. you can also change it if you want (but u have 2 do it quick b4 ne1 else takes the city you want). also it can be hoen,johto, or kanto.
    (read the psot i had under ur 1st 1... i edited it so u may want to read the changes...

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    Go! Eevee, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon.
    you guys have to train ok Jolteon Lv.40 and Vaporeon Lv.43 vs. Eevee Lv.37 and Flareon Lv.41

Battle begins.

Eevee uses Quick Attack on Vaporeon
    Flareon uses Flame Wheel on Jolteon
    the other team
    Jolteon uses Thunder on Eevee
    Vaporeon uses Hydro Pump on Flareon

stats after 1st round:
    Vaporeon HP :170/211
    Eevee HP :52/127
    Jolteon HP :76/216
    Flareon HP :21/222

Eevee evolves during the fight into Espeon
    Espeon uses Psychic on Vaporeon
    Flareon uses Flame Blast on Jolteon
    Jolteon Faints!!!
    the other team
    Jolteon Fainted
    Vaporeon uses Hydro pump on Flareon again
    Flareon Faints!!!

stats after 2nd round:
    Jolteon HP: 0/216
    Flareon HP: 0/222
    Vaporeon HP: 137/211
    Espeon HP: 41/243

Vaporeon is confused
    Vaporeon tries to use Hyper Beam but hits it self in confusion

stats after 3rd round:

Vaporeon HP: 93/211 Confused

Vaporeon uses Acid Armor but hits it self in Confusion
    Espeon uses Shadow Ball on Vaporeon

Stats after 4th round:

Vaporeon HP: 3/211 Confused no more!

Vaporeon uses Quick Attack on Espeon
    Vaporeon Faints!!!

Final results

Jolteon HP: 0/216
    Flareon HP: 0/222
    Vaporeon HP: 0/211
    Espeon HP: 22/243

Years
    you dont have to have all the stats/life/list everything... jsut use an attack and then wait for your opponent to attack (whether its gym ldr., elite4, or reg. trainer), without powerplaying/controlling others' char/pokemon and without saying whether your attacks hit, but you can say things which hint it/suggest it like: The hydropump look as if it would never miss, or the raindance made thunder 100% accuracy ensuring a hit... (but then again you have to give oppenent chance like even w/ 100% accuracy the oppenent can say,but it didnt hurt it much, didnt work b/c i teled/teleported/ used a lightscreen,etc) if you r gonna not get hit by attack xplain how ie: my scizor fly up right before the icebeam hit... etc. and dont dodge every attack ur opponent throws out otherwise its cheating unless its like ground vs flying/ electric vs ground/ psy vs dark (or other immunities/pokemon w/ levitate) b/c it wouldnt make sense if was hit...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back