• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym leaders of pokemon

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I just want to know what type favorite do you like the mostFor example I like fire pokemon
    what do you like?
    And what gym leader or pokemon league person do you love the most!
    Remember:This can be for any pokemon game! :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    LOl!:)
    Yes it looks very obviuos
    I love gragon pokemon to there strong and almost resistant to any type okemon
    But my favorite is fire pokemon:)

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2005
    I like Electic Pokemon. Also Gym Leaders I like is Norman, Wattson, and Flannery.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    My favorite types are psychic, dark and ghost. And my favorite gym leaders are Sabrina <3, Tate/Liza and Morty. ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hmmmmm...I'm not 100% on this, but if you're talking about your favorite Pokemon and Gym Leaders from the video games, then this should be in General Games Discussion. ^o^ I'll just move it over there for ya. ^_~

*moves*

~Kelsey

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Fighting types, Ive been battling on netbattle with either my all fighting mono-type team or the team I constructed with 4 fighting types on it for like 2 months now, I also caught the 6 i use on my netbattle team (correct personalities and ev's are hard to get) and trained them up to 100, getting the right moves on them was hard mainly because of the limited tms and I refuse to use a cheating device. I like Bruno better than Brawley and Chuck he had better pokes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen May 18, 2005
    I'd say, I like the Fire Type more but I like all certain types. Most the Pokemon are good imo. Hard to choose from. =O *scratches head*

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Fire Types, and Flannery is probably my favourite. That or Janine.

Back