• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H O T E L † F L O R I D A [Closed until whenever]

Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    You offered RNG abused shiny Iv breeds, and shininess does not matter in battle. :P

Oh.... xD well alright then. Just got too find an agreeable tiime to trade at.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    I like your Munchlax, Mantine, Togepi, Porygon, and Typhlosion. Please check my thread for anything that might interest you. Thanks.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    metalleg: Shiny Phione is not the... coolest shiny. Do you have anything else, or can RNG something new? :3

Nincada: Sorry, but I do not have a shiny Metagross up for trade.

Syndrome: Sup.

lmpviii: I checked several EV'd Pokemon, but their IVs were not stellar.. However, I see that you really need Manaphy, so I can give it for free.

Pikachukid: Do you have access to HGSS? Can you IV breed or chain? Do you have a list? :P

Shiny Shadow Lugia: For the Hadou Regi set, I am interested in Ruby Zigzagoon, Mattle Ho-oh, and shiny Japanese Ditto.

southsider: 10 ANIV events such as Celebi cannot be shiny. I am interested in shiny Japanese Mew, however....

KidCuDi: I am interested in Electivire, Zapdos, Quagsire, Milotic, and Torterra. I have EV'd versions of those first 4 in process, if you are reluctant to trade UT for EVd.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    metalleg: Shiny Phione is not the... coolest shiny. Do you have anything else, or can RNG something new? :3

Nincada: Sorry, but I do not have a shiny Metagross up for trade.

Syndrome: Sup.

lmpviii: I checked several EV'd Pokemon, but their IVs were not stellar.. However, I see that you really need Manaphy, so I can give it for free.

Pikachukid: Do you have access to HGSS? Can you IV breed or chain? Do you have a list? :P

Shiny Shadow Lugia: For the Hadou Regi set, I am interested in Ruby Zigzagoon, Mattle Ho-oh, and shiny Japanese Ditto.

southsider: 10 ANIV events such as Celebi cannot be shiny. I am interested in shiny Japanese Mew, however....

KidCuDi: I am interested in Electivire, Zapdos, Quagsire, Milotic, and Torterra. I have EV'd versions of those first 4 in process, if you are reluctant to trade UT for EVd.

but the 10 ANIV celebi is shiny and ut, if you dont belive me, well ask someone else and theres a proof that its shiny

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Hey there! How are you doing? I just love what you did to this! Anyway I also came here for business! Here is what I would love to trade:

(Shinies) Porygon, Larvitar, and Riolu
    (Events) McDonalds Pikachu, Gotta Catch 'Em All Mantine, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.

^3^

Please message me back if you don't mind on what you would like and all that bag of chips. ^3^

TwilightBlade

Years
    but the 10 ANIV celebi is shiny and ut, if you dont belive me, well ask someone else and theres a proof that its shiny
    Believe what you want to believe, but I will not accept Celebi. I do not need Regigigas.

Hey there! How are you doing? I just love what you did to this! Anyway I also came here for business! Here is what I would love to trade:

(Shinies) Porygon, Larvitar, and Riolu
    (Events) McDonalds Pikachu, Gotta Catch 'Em All Mantine, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.

^3^

Please message me back if you don't mind on what you would like and all that bag of chips. ^3^

HEY, SWEETIE.

I will edit this post after I have reviewed your smorgasbord.

I like shiny Regice and Cresselia. o3o

Last edited:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Cooh! So is it okay if I can have the McDonalds Pikachu and the GCEA Mantine for the shiny Regice and Cressilia?

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years

I don't have access to HGSS and the best I've gotten in a chain is maybe 21. The best I can do so far is 31 IVs in atk and adamant nature. I have a ditto with 31 IVs in atk and then I just use that offspring pokemon to breed with an adamant ditto but that's about it.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Well i think i might be done with my Lapars i don't know yet if i am really happy with it or not.

but now the ivs are a bit better :
    30/24/28/31/31/31

and now i am intrested in :
    H O T E L † F L O R I D A [Closed until whenever]

Riolu Lv. 1 UT
    Jolly, Inner Focus
    OT/ID: Blade 28109
    Hatched on Feb 16, 09 @ Solaceon Town
    Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Crunch
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 12 / 31

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    free manaphy!!! :O when can i have it??

TwilightBlade

Years
    Ok thanks! When can you trade?
    I believe I Private Messaged you... Respond when you are online.

Cooh! So is it okay if I can have the McDonalds Pikachu and the GCEA Mantine for the shiny Regice and Cressilia?
    Sure, although you can pick one more. ;P

LOL..agreed
    well, I can RNG any breedable Pokemon
    so you name it and I'll do my best^^
    RNG a shiny Clamperl, Pineco, Aipom, Misdreavus, or Tentacool?

i need you to teach my scizor bullet punch
    I can do that for free. Just schedule a time to trade.

I don't have access to HGSS and the best I've gotten in a chain is maybe 21. The best I can do so far is 31 IVs in atk and adamant nature. I have a ditto with 31 IVs in atk and then I just use that offspring pokemon to breed with an adamant ditto but that's about it.
    I already have a good Ditto, so I am afraid that you are out of luck. I could trade one Pikachu for free, but that is about as lenient as I would get... Or, I can trade a spitback (spare offspring) Kabuto to help you on your breeding? :C

Well i think i might be done with my Lapars i don't know yet if i am really happy with it or not.

but now the ivs are a bit better :
    30/24/28/31/31/31

and now i am intrested in Riolu[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Thanks, come again. :D

free manaphy!!! :O when can i have it??
    Enjoy. :D

metalleg

Relax
    Years
    RNG a shiny Clamperl, Pineco, Aipom, Misdreavus, or Tentacool?

OK, I'll RNG you a shiny Aipom in exchange for the shiny Ditto^^
    Shouldn't take too long...

EDIT: It's done, my FC is 4383 - 1497 - 8660
    I'll be waiting for our trade^^

Last edited:

Detox

TB, make me a shiny Jolly Larvitar with DD with your majik powahz

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    I already have a good Ditto, so I am afraid that you are out of luck. I could trade one Pikachu for free, but that is about as lenient as I would get... Or, I can trade a spitback (spare offspring) Kabuto to help you on your breeding? :C

Erm I think you misunderstood me. I was just informing you that I only have one good ditto to IV breed with. A spitback (never heard that term before did you make it up or did you get it from someone else?) would be greatly appreciated! I'll still trade you the Modest Heatran for it since I don't really like using legends.

TwilightBlade

Years
    The Eevee UT and the Jirachi(naive). what are you looking for?
    The shiny or IV bred Eevee? I would prefer IV bred Pokemon, or possibly shinies and egg move Pokemon.

OK, I'll RNG you a shiny Aipom in exchange for the shiny Ditto^^
    Shouldn't take too long...

EDIT: It's done, my FC is 4383 - 1497 - 8660
    I'll be waiting for our trade^^
    Sorry I was not available yesterday. You may have to wait until winter break. :x

TB, make me a shiny Jolly Larvitar with DD with your majik powahz
    You are getting a normal one. D8

Erm I think you misunderstood me. I was just informing you that I only have one good ditto to IV breed with. A spitback (never heard that term before did you make it up or did you get it from someone else?) would be greatly appreciated! I'll still trade you the Modest Heatran for it since I don't really like using legends.
    Hm yeah, I thought that you were offering a Ditto. If you google Pokemon spitback, you can see that it is often used. It just means a baby that did not make the cut. ^^

Well, I have a paper, bio test, and two labs to do today. I might as well wait until winter break (starts this Wednesday evening). Sorry for the delay. :<

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back