• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H O T E L † F L O R I D A [Closed until whenever]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Hey, I'm inteested in your shiny adament magikarp and shiny adament shroomish. CMT to see if you'd like anyting to trade for.

PDC

Years
    I like the IV Bred Kabuto,Torchic,mantine,Scyther,Porygon,growlithe, and Gotta Catch Em' all Mantine.Check my Thread for something you like.Thanks.:)

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    I might have already asked you, but can you CMT for the Shiny Modes Dialga? xD

Years
    whats ya want for this guy?

Growlithe
    Adamant Lv. 1 PKRSC

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years

Porygon
    Japanese Bold Lv. 1 UT

Hey, I can give you a shiny lillep or a shiny charmander for this. i dont know their natures, but both are lvl 1 and UT.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    The shiny or IV bred Eevee? I would prefer IV bred Pokemon, or possibly shinies and egg move Pokemon.

The non shiny one with wish, shadow ball, helping hand and tail whip.

The jolly jirachi would be nice.

Ive got a couple shinies you might be interested in. Ill see if i have a pain split duskull?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Munchlax or Snorlax Lv. 1 UT or Lv. 56 EVd (nn: Pudgefest, can edit)
    Careful, Thick Fat
    OT/ID: Blade 28109
    Hatched on Jul 29, 09 @ Solaceon Town
    Moves: Tackle, Whirlwind, Curse, Rest
    Moves: Whirlwind, Curse, Rest, Body Slam [can edit]
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 19 / 30 / 4
    EVs: 168 HP / 120 Def / 220 SpDef
    Kabuto or Kabutops Lv. 1 UT or Lv. 50 EVd ONLY REDIS by me on PC
    Adamant, Swift Swim
    Hatched on Oct 18, 09 @ Victory Road
    Moves UT: Scratch, Harden
    Moves EVd: Aqua Jet, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Waterfall
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 20 / 31 / 31
    EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe

i want the ut ones

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    What about your li'l IV friend, Growlithe, for my Timid HG Latios? /drool

:3

Oh, and good luck on your exams!

Last edited:

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    The shiny or IV bred Eevee? I would prefer IV bred Pokemon, or possibly shinies and egg move Pokemon.

The non shiny one with wish, shadow ball, helping hand and tail whip.

The jolly jirachi would be nice.

Ive got a couple shinies you might be interested in. Ill see if i have a pain split duskull?
    Don't trade him. He was posted on Smogon's blacklist for scamming.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    skaterdude6115: For shiny Magikarp and Shroomish, I am interested in your shiny Misdreavus and Hasty Abra.

PDC: For the IV Bred Kabuto, Torchic (which?), Mantine, Scyther, Porygon, Growlithe, and GCEA Mantine, I am interested in Poke Walker Pikachu with Fly (for Mantine). You said that only your Tyranitar and Salamence have good IVs, but I already have those... Tell me if you get new IV bred Pokemon in.

Neptune: For the shiny Modest Dialga, I believe I asked for shiny Cresselia.

pinkpanther8u: For shiny Adamant Growlithe, I am interested in shiny Bagon.

Nincada: For shiny Porygon, I am interested in the shiny Lileep.

sushi362: For the IV bred Eevee and Jolly Jirachi, could you PM me a general list then? I already have some Pain Split Duskull. I actually have a lot more than I have shown, so it would be better if I could pick from a list.

Valen: For Munchlax/Kabuto, I am onlu interested in Bold Arcanine, unless you get new stuff in.. I have most of your mons in one form or another (in the process of breeding to perfection myself or as a a Smogon non redis).

metalleg: Oh, apologies for the ambiguity. I am on winter break now. :DDD

Kotone: For IV bred Growlithe, HGSS Latios would be sexy. Thanks, I am done with school until 2010... 8D

Neptune & sushi362: That's nice and all, but do not post such spam on my thread. Report if you believe that someone is suspicious. >_<

gregory_turner: For EV'd Poygon Z, is shiny Aggron or Slowbro EVd?

This amount of trades will take forever to finish... XDD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    skaterdude6115: For shiny Magikarp and Shroomish, I am interested in your shiny Misdreavus and Hasty Abra.

PDC: For the IV Bred Kabuto, Torchic (which?), Mantine, Scyther, Porygon, Growlithe, and GCEA Mantine, I am interested in

Neptune: For the shiny Modest Dialga, I believe I asked for shiny Cresselia.

pinkpanther8u: For shiny Adamant Growlithe, I am interested in

Nincada: For shiny Porygon, I am interested in the shiny Lileep.

sushi362: For the IV bred Eevee and Jolly Jirachi, could you PM me a general list then? I already have some Pain Split Duskull. I actually have a lot more than I have shown, so it would be better if I could pick from a list.

Valen: For Munchlax/Kabuto, I am onlu interested in Bold Arcanine, unless you get new stuff in.. I have most of your mons in one form or another (in the process of breeding to perfection myself or as a a Smogon non redis).

metalleg: Oh, apologies for the ambiguity. I am on winter break now. :DDD

Kotone: For IV bred Growlithe, HGSS Latios would be sexy. Thanks, I am done with school until 2010... 8D

Neptune & sushi362: That's nice and all, but do not post such spam on my thread. Report if you believe that someone is suspicious. >_<

gregory_turner: For EV'd Poygon Z, is shiny Aggron or Slowbro EVd?

This amount of trades will take forever to finish... XDD

Ok then, ill give you my shiny heracross and shiny rioulu for the UT eevee with wish and the jolly jirachi. is that ok with you?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    As shown on the first post, I already have a shiny Heracross and Riolu... I would like shinies I do not have, so a list to choose from is preferred... Even a list of 10, not your whole collection. :/

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Bagon
    Mild, Rock Head or Intimidate
    Moves UT: Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

WANT.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I know we haven't gotten our first trade out of the way, but can you also CMT for your Growlith please?^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    CMT for the Larvitar, Typhlosion, Mankey, first Mareep, Mantine, Zapdos, Togepi, and Adamant Blaziken. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back