• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H O T E L † F L O R I D A [Closed until whenever]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am interested in your machamp with no guard check my trade thread for pokes if you don't like any of those message me i have some others that i haven't added to my trade thread yet.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • @psycho86wardbg: VM'd.

@WiiMann: For PBR Pikachu, how about for shiny Venusaur? I can get the Hayley events myself, unless you have other stuff.

@Syndrome: Riolu's IVs: 28 / 19 / 25 / 26 / 26 / 23 When for Vulpix?

@bmtdan: Jolly is not the most ideal nature for Mewtwo... What were you interested in, though?

@Shiny Rotom: For Machamp, where did you get your Suicune? OT/ID/Location, please.

Detox

Aaaaaaa they are decent though, ill take it.

I can pick up the fox when im done with Phoenix's gym battle

Years
  • @psycho86wardbg: VM'd.

@WiiMann: For PBR Pikachu, how about for shiny Venusaur? I can get the Hayley events myself, unless you have other stuff.

@Syndrome: Riolu's IVs: 28 / 19 / 25 / 26 / 26 / 23 When for Vulpix?

@bmtdan: Jolly is not the most ideal nature for Mewtwo... What were you interested in, though?

@Shiny Rotom: For Machamp, where did you get your Suicune? OT/ID/Location, please.

Okay well i am in a wifi battle right now so i cant check the id or ot but it came from HG or SS

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Ok the shiny Venasaur it is, when do u wanna trade?

The Original

Good morning, Kirby is hungry!
    Years
  • Eevee Lv. 1 UT
    Bold, Run Away
    OT/ID: Blade 28109
    Hatched on Aug 16, 2009 @ Solaceon Town
    Moves: Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish, Shadow Ball [HP Electric 70]
    IVs: 31 / 15 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31

I'm really interested in this Eevee without Nickname as I'm in really/desperate need of her to complete my team. I really don't have much to offer but I can offer Impish nature SPACE C Deoxys, Modest nature Yokohama Birthday Pikachu, Timid nature TRU Arceus, and My Pokemon Ranch Bold nature Phione.

Thanks and nice shop. :)

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Ah, but I am not interested in anything on your thread... Tell me when you get new stuff.

nui876

I like hacks
    Years
  • I have dialga lv 54, regice lv 55, regirock lv 55, armaldo lv 78, and victreebell lv 100, and infernape lv 64 alakazam lvl 100, blaziken lvl 81, and tyranitar lvl 72 for your Mew Japanese Docile Lv. 30 UT
    You can have one or two or maybe three of the pokemon listed

i have a small problem though, i can only do wifi at my friend's house Platinum FC: Name BRENDAN FC:4340 3108 7680

TwilightBlade

Years
  • @KingArmag: Nature and EVs, please?

@nui876: Sorry, but I am not interested in normal Pokemon unless they have good IVs/EVs.

Years
  • I'm interested in this:
    H O T E L † F L O R I D A [Closed until whenever]

Bagon Lv. 1 UT
    Adamant, Rock Head
    OT/ID: Blade 28109
    Hatched on June 15, 09 @ Solaceon Town
    Moves: Rage, Dragon Dance
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 12 / 31 / 31
    This is what I offer...
    Shiny Duskull UT/Dusknoir
    Lv. 5/60