• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen HA Amaura and new WiFi tourney

Years
  • I will never join a tourny anymore unless it would be worth it. Last time I joined, it was the battle for hoenn. According to their rules, i can leave the competition anytime and still get credit for the battles i had. I battle at least the minimum times each day. I then pulled out when it ended but then when everything was done, i had no ranking or anything so i didn't get my HA Tyrunt.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Actually the legendary birds have yet to have their hidden abilities released as well as The legendary dogs and there are still quite a bit pokemon left with unreleased HA

Actually there aren't quite a bit, there are only 10:

The legendary bird trio
    The LEgendary Beast Trio
    The Regi Trio
    Heatran

and that's it. Everything else has been released in one form or another (not counting pokemon that has had their hidden ability changed from gen 5 to gen 6, or pokemon that come in numerous forms such as Flabebe or Gourgheist because as a species their hidden ability has been released just not technically with every form)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    With the rankings for the recent Enter The Dragon-Type Competition, the details of the upcoming Amaura distribution to all participants has been announced. This Amaura is Level 10 with the moves Growl, Powder Snow, Magnet Rise and Rock Throw and its Hidden Ability of Snow Warning. This distribution will be obtained via a Serial Code that can be retrieved from the Global Link from Tuesday March 31st. We'll bring details when it goes live.

Source

Yay! Can't wait to get it. ^^

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • My rank is terrible in this competition, but whatever, HA Amaura here we come~

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    My rank is 20,010... ;~;

I cant remember what mine was but in the UK rankings I dont think it was that high. Just going to claim my Amaura today now my New 3DS is all setup and transferred. Also got a Shiny Charizard code from GAME, breeding my own one still though as no doubt ill get rubbish IV's and nature (and no chance to re-name)

Back