• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Idea: Pokemon including Pokemon?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    if you were to really work at that, i think its great!
    But i think you should make it so if your a boy you get to be pikachu, and if your a girl, you get to be...
    So its like there are two options.

Also, with the no humans thing, i like it, but that would make the map all trees and stuff, like you said,
    I would still make humans, just you can't talk to them, like they're in the backround.

hayvan999

Psychic power!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    great idea! just like pokemon mystery dungeon. i love the sound of this

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    There could still be houses, such as trees with ropes coming out of them. Remember, most Pokemon live in some kind of nest

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    forgive me to share my idea here though. XD
    my team are already in the progress of making such a hack that the player is a Pikachu. :\

But your idea is way too diferrent than ours so, I wish you luck on this one. ;)

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    So, no more catching pokemon right? Or would you be able to recruit them?
    Well, you can't use pokeballs to catch other pokemon, maybe replace the pokeballs with something... else? I dunno maybe something similar to the ranger stylus ??

@itman: I think he's obliged to make the same pokemon for both since there is a family involved... but if you're gonna hack ruby, then you won't have that problem since each gender get his own house..

Best of luck anyway! :)

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
    Years
    While it sounds like a good hack, it's not a "new" idea at all; it's almost identical to Mystery Dungeon ;) . Still, I wish you the best of luck!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    it's nice to hear you're gonna make it. :D
    Well, I'll be expecting ya then. ;)

Back