• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
It's funny how this unofficial contest has lasted longer and has more prestige than the official contests.

Still, you didn't have to smear the thread title with an [Unofficial] tag. That's like a slap to the face. You could have just asked him to tell newcomers that is not official. >_>

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
It's funny how this unofficial contest has lasted longer and has more prestige than the official contests.

Still, you didn't have to smear the thread title with an [Unofficial] tag. That's like a slap to the face. You could have just asked him to tell newcomers that is not official. >_>
Does it matter if its official or not?
You can still get a reward and what not.
Though that Unofficial tag was a pointless idea.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Honestly, this talk about the tag ruining it is pointless. People will still vote, and enter hacks, as the public will like them, and also, it is a good sign that they might enter an official contest, like Hack of the Month. This is like a stepping stone, so does it really matter if it is official or not? It is recognised by all as a good competition, so does it matter at all?

Either way, this will be recognised by all, and the winners will still feel the same pride, as the public found their hack better than others.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
Honestly, this talk about the tag ruining it is pointless. People will still vote, and enter hacks, as the public will like them, and also, it is a good sign that they might enter an official contest, like Hack of the Month. This is like a stepping stone, so does it really matter if it is official or not? It is recognised by all as a good competition, so does it matter at all?

Either way, this will be recognised by all, and the winners will still feel the same pride, as the public found their hack better than others.

Lol, you're proving my point. It doesn't matter if it's official or not so why tag it? A competition is a competition. It just feels off to read '[unofficial] hack of the week 2009'.

But, whatever, if Vrai did it, it's ok.
LOL j/k. :P

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Lol, you're proving my point. It doesn't matter if it's official or not so why tag it? A competition is a competition. It just feels off to read '[unofficial] hack of the week 2009'.

... You missed what I said. Who really cares? It is just a tag, so that the new people do not see this as an official thing, and pester mods, at a guess. Or not, but either way, it is just a tag. Who really cares what it says? It just is saying it isn't one that the mods have control over, so they get pestered less.

ARGUMENT ENDS, because there is... Well, no point. If you even think to argue with this... Well, who really cares? I'm not really gonna answer back now.

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
I vote this week for Pokemon Super Rising Thunder. I really enjoyed reading the thread, the storyling seems very exciting and original. I like the idea of playing as a Pichu in a nuclear-devastated world and the screenshots look pretty good.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
I vote for Elite. the graphics are good, scripts are good, and the story is interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

GaryOGaryProductions

Supporter of Pokémon Elite
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2013
I vote for Pokémon Elite Version, because the trainer card sprites, maps and story are original, and the Pokémon sprites from HG & SS are awesome.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
Years
Okay. I don't know whether it is allowed, but I would like to vote for 2 hacks at once.
First-
Pokemon ELite
Nice sprites.
Cool tiles.
Fresh OWs.

Second-
Pokemon Super Rising Thunder
Crisp story.
New, refreshing sprites.
Flawless tiles.
Bamboozling OWs.

I want both these hacks to win! :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
What about my hack XDXD
I wanna win ;)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Neo : I don't think it's allowed ya know xD
The counting would be more difficult if it would be allowed ;)
PLC : Wait ;) You'll win someday ;)

By the way could anyone already remove that unofficial tag? :D
It's kinda ugly there :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2009
I vote for Pokemon ELite. The hack has great graphics, and some great events. MOst of all i love the idea of starting off with EEVEE

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
What about my hack XDXD
I wanna win ;)
Hello everyone, its Ariel, and i created Pokemon Elite version. First of all I would like to thank you all who voted for me. Second I know you cannot vote for yourself so i vote for Green Sapphire version. I have been watching this thread since the start and i know how hard "Pokemon League Champion" has worked on it. I love the tiles, pallets, story line, events, and more. Once again thanks you all.

Back