• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Hack of the Year 2007 || Your nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

furbie22

Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2008
    Hack Name: Pokemon Green Forest
    Reason: Shinnoh Pokemon New events, region, maps, tiles and real people as the frontier brains. What more could you ask for

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    hack name: Pokemon Prism
    Reason: I love gold and Its just so unique and includes so much
    I've played it and its GREAT!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Pokemon Prism
    Coolboyman

I want to vote for Pokemon Prism because it is a 2nd generation that has 2 continents. Also, the starting Pokemon is Larvitar, which I usually don't see. The way you get it is interesting. You start out walking around in a cave, then you find a Larvitar sittin' there, and you pick it up, and find your way out of the cave using it. The tiles in the hack are amazing, and Coolbm made certain types of caves that look like a platform game(an optical illusion). You can change the color of your sprite! To me, it is just an amazing hack, so far.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    POKEMON Battle Fire!

I'd say this hack is awesome!!!

the new PKMNs are really looking good and as if they are really the next generation! I love it!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    hack: rockets revenge hacker: earthvisitor
    reason: because u are able to be evil for once and no badges with new events thats very promising

Badasscy

Beta Tester. Just ask.
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    Pokemon rockets revenge:

A unique type of game and i cant wait until the beta is realeased you achally get to play as team rocket SWEET! :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Pokemon Rijon Adventures
    Reason: i loved playing brown, and this is simply a great hack, it's got what brown has plus more, i'd like to this when it's fully done

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Pokemon TRE - team rocket edition

reason: he needs to get motivated and it looks good, want to play like team rocket.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Okay, I deleted my old vote on page two, since that hack is dead:

My new vote goes to:
    Pokemon Prism

Not because It's a non-advance hack it's because Coolboyman has made many features in this game that most hackers thought were Impossible to do, like Changing the Hero's pallete and side scrolling, an Apartment, Getting your starter a completely different way, Adding more maps etc.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    My Vote: Pokemon Rokets Revenge.

Reason: You think I need one? Haha Its a really great game with many new features like Dark Pokemon, playing as a rocket member, etc. Even though a Beta has not been released yet, we can still look forward to one! ^^

Years
  • MY VOTE: I'd vote for Rocket's revenge but I'm apart of the staff, so I feel guilty so instead I'll vote for Battle Fire by Concorde

REASON: It just looks brilliant, the Fakemon look just as good as the Nintendo pokemon. Once the scripts are edited I think this will be a top hack.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Pokemon Rockets Revenge
    Reason: It looks really cool because your part of Team Rocket and you can finally be evil and theres tons of new things like no badges.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hack name: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge (by EarthsVisitor) (Part of the staff, though it looks great still)
    I would vote for Pokemon: Battle Fire by Concord, but since it just got posted onto PokeCommunity, I wouldn't find it fair.

Reason for nomination: It has a very good storyline. Where you get to start as a Team Rocket Grunt, and climb the 8 Missions and gain Ranks (Missions and Ranks instead of Gym Badges). And as you gain the Ranks, you get different clothes, and start out as a Grunt, and end up as a really big part of the team.

Monkey In Rehab

Spritee
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Hack name: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge (by EarthsVisitor) (Part of the staff, though it looks great still)
    I would vote for Pokemon: Battle Fire by Concord, but since it just got posted onto PokeCommunity, I wouldn't find it fair.

Reason for nomination: It has a very good storyline. Where you get to start as a Team Rocket Grunt, and climb the 8 Missions and gain Ranks (Missions and Ranks instead of Gym Badges). And as you gain the Ranks, you get different clothes, and start out as a Grunt, and end up as a really big part of the team.

No point for me to post if im just going to post the same thing.
    Hack: Rockets Revenge
    Reason: Look Above

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Name: Pokemon Green forest
    Reason: This hack is sooo awesome. The sprites look awesome and the tiles look wicked. And also this is my favourite hack

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back