• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2022
    ok toddra i know it's in the safari zone but where exactly? Because i don't want to be in the safari zone for hours for it to not be in that locatoin

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Hello,
    Can anyone tell me how to unpatch ips file? New here po..
    I really want to try this game but I only know rar... but ups file and ips file, I don't know how.
    thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Can mallmag evolve?

I seem to be stuck in orinoco, the rocket grunt won't let me into the building. Can anyone tell me where to go next?

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Yes, pss exists in this hack, but there's no icons.

Logan sent me some maps and tiles he made back in 2018 and told me these maps should be added, so I did it and I roughly tested the whole game once again, for now, I didn't find any gamebreaking glitches, so I think I should update this patch now since the creator thinks these maps will make the game much better. Of course, the sideways stairs were added as well. And they can be found in the three completely redone cities: Ganges City, Maas City and Kaveri City. If you still want to use your save file from the older complete version, then don't save in these three cities.
    Some screenshots:
    Sienna%2BComplete%2BVersion7b.png

Download link for the newest patch:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/suvlq8kk4gsrerv/Sienna+Complete+Version.ips/file

Edit: A minor glitch was found and fixed just now. It makes the water tiles in Pokemon Academy messy, it was not gamebreaking, but I think it should be fixed right now.

The patch was updated once again for fixing the glitchy old man guide script, this glitch was caused by the changed map of Ganges City. And this should be fixed now. Here's the download link:

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    i noticed that the patches are called sienna complete. are they patches or are they the whole game plus updates/bug fixes, that can be played standing alone?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024

Logan sent me some maps and tiles he made back in 2018 and told me these maps should be added, so I did it and I roughly tested the whole game once again, for now, I didn't find any gamebreaking glitches, so I think I should update this patch now since the creator thinks these maps will make the game much better. Of course, the sideways stairs were added as well. And they can be found in the three completely redone cities: Ganges City, Maas City and Kaveri City. If you still want to use your save file from the older complete version, then don't save in these three cities.
    Some screenshots:

Edit: A minor glitch was found and fixed just now. It makes the water tiles in Pokemon Academy messy, it was not gamebreaking, but I think it should be fixed right now.

Several glitches which may break the game were found and fixed, and the patch was updated:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Thanks for the updates and fixes

For what it's worth the first post upload has been continually updated with these patches too so is also in date

Years
  • Idk man but i always get x2 dragon claw, x2 aerial ace, x2 bike voucher but the bicycle guy dont want to change it into bike.

Some trainers there pokemon is using struggle move

What is the purpose of ice beam also known as hm05?
    Why ice beam cant be learned to water types?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Idk man but i always get x2 dragon claw, x2 aerial ace, x2 bike voucher but the bicycle guy dont want to change it into bike.

Some trainers there pokemon is using struggle move

What is the purpose of ice beam also known as hm05?
    Why ice beam cant be learned to water types?

You must get the actual Bike Voucher in Yukon Town to exchange it for a bike. And I think Ice Beam was supposed to be a field move but there's no place to use it outside of battle. And it's true that this HM is a bit messy. Now I have fixed it. All the Pokemon which were supposed to be able to learn Ice Beam can learn it with this HM now.
    The patch was updated for fixing these two glitches:
    An item couldn't be picked up in Vrai Cave.
    Ice Beam couldn't be learned by some Pokemon which were supposed to be able to learn it.
    Download link is still this one:

Years
  • You must get the actual Bike Voucher in Yukon Town to exchange it for a bike. And I think Ice Beam was supposed to be a field move but there's no place to use it outside of battle. And it's true that this HM is a bit messy. Now I have fixed it. All the Pokemon which were supposed to be able to learn Ice Beam can learn it with this HM now.
    The patch was updated for fixing these two glitches:
    An item couldn't be picked up in Vrai Cave.
    Ice Beam couldn't be learned by some Pokemon which were supposed to be able to learn it.
    Download link is still this one:

Thank you! Btw does the game can access to valencia?
    Where should i catch lugia?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hello hacksrepairman. When I tried to leave B1F of Game Department, game's screen started flashing black and white. I am using John's GBA on Android

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Thank you! Btw does the game can access to valencia?
    Where should i catch lugia?
    Beat the students of the Pokemon Academy and talk to professor Ivy to get the permission to go there, and Lugia can be found in Pokemon Plaza.

Hello hacksrepairman. When I tried to leave B1F of Game Department, game's screen started flashing black and white. I am using John's GBA on Android

That glitch cannot be replicated in regular emulators like VBA and MGBA, but I think there's a way to fix that, now it should be fixed, maybe you should try to download the patch again to fix this. However, I'm not sure if there are other areas which can freeze the game in your emulator, so if this happen again, you may need to consider about changing your emulator.

Some screenshots:

The patch was updated once again to fix a potential glitch which only be found on some android emulators like John's GBA, this glitch could make the game freeze when you leave Ganges City Gym and Game Corner B1F if you play on certain emulators. For PC players or players who play on a real console, these glitches would never happen. But still, I think I should at least try to fix this. But I can't say every single potential glitch like this one was fixed, so I highly recommend you to change your emulator if this glitch happens to you again somewhere else.
    The old link still works:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm very appreciative this game was finished. Is there a Pokemon location guide available? I'm looking for Toddra, Ghostorm and Primrape (is that really what it's called?).

Is there any way to see what stats the pokemon have?

You can use a Pokemon editor like YAPE or the Gen III Hacking Suite to find out this type of information.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2023
    Hello please can anyone reply? Does some Pokemon really does not evolve even though they have a space for evolution in the Pokedex?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I just beat the dragon gym leader and have all 8 badges, but she tells me the last gym leader in in byan, who I already beat. Max called me to go to the TV station but the grunt won't let me in. I have the most recent patch 4.1 and I'm not sure what to do. I tried reverting to an older 8/2020 patch but.no.luck.

Back