• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2009
plz help me i DL the game but i cant play it in VBA coz its ips file how can i p;ay it in VBA? VBA only accept .gba nd gbc files

plz help me

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
UPDATES

First of more nothing it wanted to be thankful all for the commentaries, y as it wanted to announce that I will not launch plus no beta of POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM, the next time that will be to launch will launch the COMPLETE version of POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM, and now my works in the new version, that will have two regions ZHERY and LAUREN, with eight GYM' each one and two s E4.Estive working in the city of 5° GYM GROMENT CITY, and in the mine of fosseis that will have there, here images:

pokmonlightplatinummine.png

Awesome update Wes
To everyone(sorry for posting here): I'll be active again, I just busy because no new good hack

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2009
i know now how to use that but when i use the hack the game crashes

i use VBA md pokemon ruby v1.2

simonrule18

Iwant to create my own pokemon
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
im now in " dardusk City " i win on the gym
can any one tell were i have to go now please

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
What am I supposed to do after I get to the city where Steam grunts are blocking the way? Please tell me.

P.S. I'm just trying something out, don't mind the cursor.

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
how to get rock smash?????
I beat the 3rd water gym and have met the 4 goust gym leader and now there are rocks that are blocking my way,what to do?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
ok I've used advance map and have deleted 1 rock event in order to pass,probably the hiker gave it to me but I don't have this on my bag....
probably a bag or something,well anyway I've finally finished beta 2 thomas was pretty easy to beat because I had a level 42 typloshion,weley you are a god,this was the best hack that I've played,there will be no hacks that can be good as ligh platinum is.
I'm waiting for mor Wesley (=

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
ok I've used advance map and have deleted 1 rock event in order to pass,probably the hiker gave it to me but I don't have this on my bag....
probably a bag or something,well anyway I've finally finished beta 2 thomas was pretty easy to beat because I had a level 42 typloshion,weley you are a god,this was the best hack that I've played,there will be no hacks that can be good as ligh platinum is.
I'm waiting for mor Wesley (=

Good. But when I finish the English Version, will you play it?

Back