• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    I have a problem...
    I was in veilstone city. and i already talked to ash outside the gym, then i went to lance and flew to orage island, and accidentally talked to lance again.
    Now i am back in vilestone and all lance says is go talk to ash in the gym.
    But when i enter the gym, i go in.... No ash.

What to do??

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2012
    I got my Pokemon, battled Solana, and went on to beat the first gym. I get the feeling that I missed something. Diamond and his father apparently recognize me, though I didn't battle him before, and I still can't buy Pokeballs in the second town (as a result, my only Pokemon is a level 21 Monferno).

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    Well i just killed lugia because i didn't want it. now im stuck underwater any help? :|
    edit: D: gah im stuck and im really annoyed ;[ help =[ idk how to get back up! D:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2012
    I love how whichever translator Wesley uses produces a disproportionately high number of references to drugs. :P

DarkEevee

Soon to be Fire Gym Leader
    Years
    Hey, love the screenshots so far, but I have a problem..
    Right after I pick my gender and enter my name, and wake up in my bed,
    I can't go down the stairs in the bedroom.. A screenshot is attatched.

Reina07

There can only be one victor!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Download

Can someone please help me? I can't find the download link :S

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    I got this problem ><. After defeating the 3rd Gym (water guy) at seanport I kept walking right(passed the daycare place and after using rocksmash for some rocks blocking the way) ,there are a group of team steam members blocking my route.Any help here? Or did i miss anything :X

School days again...
    Years
    I got this problem ><. After defeating the 3rd Gym (water guy) at seanport I kept walking right(passed the daycare place and after using rocksmash for some rocks blocking the way) ,there are a group of team steam members blocking my route.Any help here? Or did i miss anything :X

Go down and enter the cave there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2012
    There's no cave anyway there. Only trees. I'm playing B3 fyi. Thanks in advance (:
    It's a small cave off a fork in the road you originally took to get to Seanport. It's a couple routes back.

Geez, this game keeps going and going and going. Fantastic work, Wesley!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    So yeah can any1 help me with my problem? ._.
    The stuck underwater thing at lugia? I have no idea where to dive up onto the surface.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    hmmmm....

I've managed to get to Valle Excavacion but I can't figure out what to do there. the cave is "not open today" and the are more of those big rocks at the other end. Mind pointing me in the right direction?

Back