• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hai!!! :3

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2017
    hey im Vanessa. i am a beginner game maker studio programer and sprite artist. my game stars the very cute rachel yoshi girl as shown in my avatar. any questions just ask :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hey im Vanessa. i am a beginner game maker studio programer and sprite artist. my game stars the very cute rachel yoshi girl as shown in my avatar. any questions just ask :3
    Hi Vanessa! Is the Rachel yoshi girl an existing character or did you make it up? Pretty cute anyways c: I don't know much about yoshi stuff hahah

What kind of game will it be?

If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask me or another moderator in return!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2017
    ty Turjo :3

Hi Vanessa! Is the Rachel yoshi girl an existing character or did you make it up? Pretty cute anyways c: I don't know much about yoshi stuff hahah

If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask me or another moderator in return!

thanks she's a character i made up. the game will be like classic mario platformer but with yoshilike elements and she will eat enemys like yoshi

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • hey im Vanessa. i am a beginner game maker studio programer and sprite artist. my game stars the very cute rachel yoshi girl as shown in my avatar. any questions just ask :3

Aw, cute Yoshi indeed. Welcome! I loved playing games like Super Mario world, where Yoshi's are always a huge help. :]

Anywho its nice to meet you, and I hope you have a grand time. <33

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2017

Aw, cute Yoshi indeed. Welcome! I loved playing games like Super Mario world, where Yoshi's are always a huge help. :]

Anywho its nice to meet you, and I hope you have a grand time. <33

my game thread got approved if either of you were still curious :3

Back