• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai! New member here :D

Mewtwo II

The Second One
Years
  • Yoyoyo! I'm Mewtwo II. Rings a bell? Surely not, for I'm new here, but I'm no noob in Pokemon... or maybe I am xD. So... where to start?
    Oh, by the way, you can call me Nate(RL NAME) or whatever you want, just as long as it isn't offensive.
    I've been watching and playing Pokemon since I was... 7 years old. First game I ever played was Pokemon Red, where I started with Charmander. Oh, the sweet memories...
    I'm not really a guy who loves competitive play, so don't expect me to learn some terms related to things like that. I play Pokemon for the story, but who knows, I might become a competitive gamer someday :P
    I'm currently playing through Black 2, starting with a Tepig. I haven't finished the game as of yet, so please don't spoil it or anything :O

That's all I could say. I hope I'll have a good time in this community.

Years
  • Yoyoyo! I'm Mewtwo II. Rings a bell? Surely not, for I'm new here, but I'm no noob in Pokemon... or maybe I am xD. So... where to start?
    Oh, by the way, you can call me Nate(RL NAME) or whatever you want, just as long as it isn't offensive.
    I've been watching and playing Pokemon since I was... 7 years old. First game I ever played was Pokemon Red, where I started with Charmander. Oh, the sweet memories...
    I'm not really a guy who loves competitive play, so don't expect me to learn some terms related to things like that. I play Pokemon for the story, but who knows, I might become a competitive gamer someday :P
    I'm currently playing through Black 2, starting with a Tepig. I haven't finished the game as of yet, so please don't spoil it or anything :O

That's all I could say. I hope I'll have a good time in this community.

Hi Mewtwo II, welcome to PC.

I'm Hikari, aka PC's craziest Oshawott fan! We're a fun community that has great interactivity and everything you'd want in a Pokemon forum.

Your name's Nate? Well, betcha didn't know that's also the name of the male protagonist in Black 2 & White 2 so I bet you were surprised by that. I plan on getting Black 2 later this year, but I'm picking Oshawott as my starter and I'm playing as a girl (which is one of my traditions in Pokemon gaming, I always play as the female protagonist). Just like you, I was 7 when I first got into Pokemon. I may be 20 now, but I will never give up on the franchise that made my childhood.

I recommend you read the official forum rules so that you don't cause mischief, cos we don't want that happening don't we?

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me.

- Hikari10

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • -Puts on scream mask- Waaaaaazzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaa!!!!

Hope you have fun on PC and I welcome you to it.

I for one, have no idea what age I started playing Pokemon. I just know, my first game was Pokemon Blue, I started with Bulbasaur...and my game tends to magically loses its memory start me over in the beginning after I beat the Pokemon Champion. And yes I raged like a little baby.

And now I'm retired from battling, cause people like you would probably beat my team in under ten minutes which only consists a Ditto alone...I don't use strategy, I just attack XD

And LOOOL whats the deal with people picking Bacon over a future Samurai Otter/Sealion now a days? Oh wait...nvm...bacon.

Have fun on PC blllarrrrgggg!!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Mewtwo II, welcome to the friendly community of PC!
    Your name is Nate huh? I'm Aaron, but please call me AW or AWSquared.

I was 6 when I got into Pokemon with the anime and started play the games at 7. I'm 20 now and have played at least one game from each gen. If I remember right I started with Charmander on Pokemon Red.

Well enjoy your stay here and have fun posting. Please feel free to PM or VM me anytime.

Mewtwo II

The Second One
    Years
  • Wow... thanks for the welcomes. :embarrass
    @Hikari: lol I knew that the name of the protagonist was Nate, so I made my name in that game Nathan just to make it different xD. Oshawott ftw :O

@Iqid: I just picked the bacon just because I've already used Oshawott in White. Just wanna try somethin else, but still, I prefer the otter :)

@AW: I'm guessing most of the people here are 20 year olds... I'm just a teenage high school student xD. Yeah, I will enjoy my stay, and I'll be havin' fun :P

Once again, many thanks for the welcomes!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Wow... thanks for the welcomes. :embarrass

@AW: I'm guessing most of the people here are 20 year olds... I'm just a teenage high school student xD. Yeah, I will enjoy my stay, and I'll be havin' fun :P

Once again, many thanks for the welcomes!

Not entirely true, we have a lot of members in high school. The average age, is I would say about 22. Most people are between 14-22.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mewtwo II? Definitely a clever username idea! But anyway, welcome to the forum, Nate. <3

So you're a long-time Pokemon fan, that's pretty neat! I am as well; been a fan since I was 7-8 or so, too. So we're pretty similar when it comes to how long we've liked Pokemon, aha. Totally agreed about playing more for the story, though, but competitive battling does seem pretty fun, so maybe we'll both try it out later down the road. n_n

You'll definitely have a good time here, we're all pretty friendly here on Pokecommunity. Have fun and I hope to see you around~ If you ever need help with anything here, feel free to drop off a message, as well. :D

Back