• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai o3o

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2012
    Hello~ My name is Danielle, I'm a bit shy and socially awkward so I apologize in advance ;-; I've always loved pokemon from the time I was little. I'm more of a person who enjoys to play for fun instead of winning~ mainly because I'm not all knowledgeable and stats and natures. I think I know the basic concept of EV training o-o I'm not gonna lie, I'm not all too wise on pokemon. I kinda went Hiatus on pokemon after bullied so much over it until I recently got into it again. Before that I completely memorized 3 generations of pokemon names and I knew which pokemon has an advantage over what. But then Hiatus came and most of my knowledge has drizzled away x-x On the positive, I hope to make lots of friends here~!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello~ My name is Danielle, I'm a bit shy and socially awkward so I apologize in advance ;-; I've always loved pokemon from the time I was little. I'm more of a person who enjoys to play for fun instead of winning~ mainly because I'm not all knowledgeable and stats and natures. I think I know the basic concept of EV training o-o I'm not gonna lie, I'm not all too wise on pokemon. I kinda went Hiatus on pokemon after bullied so much over it until I recently got into it again. Before that I completely memorized 3 generations of pokemon names and I knew which pokemon has an advantage over what. But then Hiatus came and most of my knowledge has drizzled away x-x On the positive, I hope to make lots of friends here~!

Welcome to the forums Danielle my name is Diablo and there is no need to be shy all of us here are just friendly and love seeing new faces pop up <3. I am just like you play the game at my own pace not much into the stats and the competitive side of battling. Sorry to hear bout your Hiatus status I can assure you nothin like that will happen here :)

Hope you have a good time here and yes make heaps of cool friend I'm sure you will. If you are in need of anything or just wanna chat I'm online most of the time so hit me with a VM or just PM me :)

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Hey Danielle! Welcome to PC!

I'm going to admit here that competitive Pokemon isn't a strong point, either. When it comes to EVs and that other stuff, I probably don't really know that much more than you do. I've been so busy and whatnot that I've forgotten most of my competitive knowledge, and as such, probably have a rudimentary knowledge of how things work at this point. @_@;

And as far as making lots of friends here goes, you don't even have to worry about that, to be honest. xD; It comes naturally, really! Coming from personal experience, there are tons of friendly people here, so it's definitely easy to meet someone that you share things in common with here and all.

If you need anything else(or someone to talk to), don't hesitate to PM/VM me~!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Ugh I hate bullies. That annoys me so much that people though it was even their business what you do with your time and then that they'd bully you for it. That really bugs me >_<

But lets not talk about them. Screw them they're not worth your time. I'm very glad you came back to Pokemon and came to hang out with us! :D. Welcome to PC! I wouldn't worry about being 'socially awkward', every second person says that about themselves (myself included) but we all seem to get on just fine xD.

So enjoy the site, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! See you around :D

Years
  • Hiya, Danielle, welcome to PC! :3

I'm really shy myself, it took me a good few months to open up around here. >: I'm sure you will, as well, since we're just awesome and friendly! n_n But yeah I play for fun as well, since getting obsessed with winning is just a tiny bit unhealthy for me haha. I just set goals for myself in the games and don't really mind if it takes me a while to achieve them, since that means I won't run out of things to do as quickly~!

And you'll totally make friends here, don't worry. <3 Just make sure you stick around and keep posting, that way people can get to know you more! I'd love to chat and be one of your first friends if you like, I love meeting new people. :D

So yeah, enjoy yourself here, yes? It was great meeting you!

Years
  • Hi and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! I'm also kinda shy out of PC. I'm sure you'll make friends and if you want to you can chat to me!
    From the moment I got my first pokemon game I too have liked it ever since with a few breaks in there!
    Well a lot of people don't know the full stats and all that. But I'm one of those that do know about IV's, EV's, Natures etc.
    But I'm not really into EV Training unless I have to but anyway welcome to PC! : )

https://www.pokecommunity.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7315733

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to the foums that are of PC! The greatest collection of Pokemon-Related topics on the interwebs!
    I'm a big fan of competitive battling myself, but I haven't a battle in gosh knows when.
    I'm sorry to hear you were bullied; :( I hope that you'll be back and stronger than ever!
    If you need help or if you just feeling a chatty mood, VM/PM, I'll respond to both.
    Well i hope you have fun!

Years
  • Hello~ My name is Danielle, I'm a bit shy and socially awkward so I apologize in advance ;-; I've always loved pokemon from the time I was little. I'm more of a person who enjoys to play for fun instead of winning~ mainly because I'm not all knowledgeable and stats and natures. I think I know the basic concept of EV training o-o I'm not gonna lie, I'm not all too wise on pokemon. I kinda went Hiatus on pokemon after bullied so much over it until I recently got into it again. Before that I completely memorized 3 generations of pokemon names and I knew which pokemon has an advantage over what. But then Hiatus came and most of my knowledge has drizzled away x-x On the positive, I hope to make lots of friends here~!

Hi Danielle, I'm Hikari.

Sorry for being late but I heard you got bullied for your love of Pokemon, and that's not cool.

Anyways, everyone's got you covered but you can always shout out a VM to me cos I've been a Pokefan since 1999. And Oshawottz are so adorable.

Have a great time here!

- Hikari10

Back