• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haldo!

Hawk of the North

ph34r my 1337 5ki115
    Years
    This place is probably the biggest irony I've ever experienced. Just yesterday, I was thinking how I'd love to find a Pokemon board that was active, had a fan fiction section, and maybe had an RP board - and if it didn't, I'd be starting RPs anyways. Then, I find you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Lol, very ironic. XD

Welcome to PC! Please enjoy your stay and be sure to read the rules! My name is Julie or you can just call me Pooch.

Um, you're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome? ;x

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    OMG! I haven't greeted someone in forever~ *takes out paper* *cough cough*

Hewwo! Welcome to PC! I hope you have a wonderful time here! I'm Katie, Bio, or just plain old BG ^^ Be active, follow the rules, and be uber friendly to everyone! =3 This is a wonderful place and I do hope if you have any problems at all you'll find it quite easy to PM myself or others. I'd love to chat with you anytime. Please, fasten your seatbelts and keep hands and feet inside the forum at all times! OO; XD

~Kat

Years
    XD, how lucky were you...Anyways, big welcome to PC, just to tell you to not forgget to read the rules and just have fun. I myself am an RPGer and it's allways nice to see new faces/text (:P) in the RPG sections ^_^, just to warn you, tehre are 2 diffrent RPGsections, one is Pokemon and the other is...well other RPG's XD.

Have fun!

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Yeah that's awesome. For me this ain't the first active Pokemon forum with an RPG section, but this is awesome. Yeah I hope you have fun here and make good friends RPing.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Welcome to PC. ^^ Please read the rules and follow them, and have fun~! =) If you wish for help or just someone to talk to, you may PM, email, or IM me. ^^
    ~Kylie

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    hey hawk, though I'm guessing this is the hawk of the north I know (its raizor) so hello and welcome, read the rules, be active and I'll send you a pm ^^

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Haldo!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hi welcome to PC, hope you have fun and PM me to be friends. Good luck.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hallo! >=3 Welcome to PC! Feel free to PM me, if you have any questions or what have you. Post lots, read and follow the rules, and have fun! ^__^ Be sure to stay an active member of PC, we greatly appreciate it. See ya round! ~origin

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    hi and welcome!
    It's good you found what you've been searching for here!^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hawk of the North said:
    This place is probably the biggest irony I've ever experienced. Just yesterday, I was thinking how I'd love to find a Pokemon board that was active, had a fan fiction section, and maybe had an RP board - and if it didn't, I'd be starting RPs anyways. Then, I find you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hiya~! ^____^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name ish Karli. =3 I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ I guess I'll see ya around~!

~Karli

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hawk of the North said:
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Hawk of the North! Great to see that you found what you wanted. ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back