• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hallo

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    hallo to all i ame new useer and wanne say hay to very one
    if some one have tips for pokemon tell me

~x

Years
  • Hi there, EvelienKN, welcome to the forum~! It's nice to meet you. :D

You'll find lots of Pokemon info and tips here scattered all over the entire forum, really. What part of the series is your favorite, by the way? I'm sure you'll find an area to discuss it here! Hope you've been liking it on PC so far. n n

Aaaanyway, enjoy yourself here, okay? I'd love to be one of your first friends if you're interested, so do feel free to leave a message if you'd like to talk. We don't bite here!

Have fun. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    hay thx Cirno
    wel my favorite part is the haking rom part that is the reason i joined cuz i se a lot of good rom editors are on this forum and this forum looks one of the best and (hack a rom) is ont in eng :s now anyway i hope a lot pf pll can help me out :D
    <3

Years
  • hallo to all i ame new useer and wanne say hay to very one
    if some one have tips for pokemon tell me

~x

Hello EvelienKN, welcome to PC.

I have been a fan of Pokemon since 1999, when I first watched the anime. Didn't play the games until 2003 but since then I have been totally hooked on Pokemon. I love the 5th Generation best and I can't wait to get Black 2/White 2 later in the year.

Since you said you like ROM hacking you might want to check out the Emulation section, which should get you covered. Just remember to read the rules before posting.

Well, have a fun time and feel free to VM me.

- Hikari10

Back