• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
Years
  • OMG! I could've guessed that's how you'd react to a short skirt. I'll show you *walks off into the closet to change mumbling something about payback* *comes out moments later with something not as bad as a short skirt but still okay* If you don't like it there's another of something different. (don't look at the faces just clothing)
    zero_rebecca2_lg.jpg

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • *Walks in dressed as Artemis Entreri*

Anyone seen Drizzt Do'Urden around? No? NO?!?! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!!

Just kidding, that wouldn't be prudent. Also, it's not profitable. So I'll just chill.

*Walks over to barkeep and orders a Calimshanian ale*

So, anything intresting going on? I just got back from Menzoberranzan and boy, are my evil cells overloaded. Yeah, cheap joke, I know.

~Ozy~

Years
  • You got anyone that needs to be eliminated? That's what I do. Sadly, I'm kinda out of work.
    *sipd drink*

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • *starts washing counter* wait...THIS IS A PARTY NOT A BAR! *jumps over bar to the stereo. cranks up the music really loud and starts dancing* (let's say its a mix tape)

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • Hey! Glad you finally got out of the old filthy closet! You do know theirs creatures crawling around in there?! It climbing up my pants when I was changing. *starts swapping at leather pants even though nothings there*

~Ozy~

Years
  • *turns to Drizzt RM*

Yeah, I sort of expected that. Kinda tossed in there for your benifit. Anyway, which book ar-WAITAMINNIT!

Now we need to duel, you know...

~Ozy~

Years
  • R.A. Salvatore's excellent Drizzt Do'Urden novels. They involve the exploits of a GOOD drow (almost an oxymoron if you know the dark elves) and his companions as they travel around Faerun battling evil (other drow, Drizzt's archnemisis Artemis Entreri, demons, orcs, goblins, bandits, etc. etc.) and saving the day. Usual high fantasy plotlins, albeit, done very well.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I just got done with the dark elf trilogy like back in june and started on the first book of the ice wind dale trilogy and then stopped reading period after school started.

Why do we need to duel? I don't remember an Artemis in any of the books I've read...or is that later on?

What is it that bounty hunter who keeps stalking drizzt?

~Ozy~

Years
  • Ah, that would explain it. Entreri shows up in The Halfling's Gem (book 3, Icewind Dale trilogy) and remains fairly common character up through the final book of the Paths of Darkness quartet. The third book of PoD focuses on him alone. To sum him up, think a human warrior with Drizzt's skill who usues a sword and dagger combo, albeit withoiut Drizzt's principles. Whereas Drizzt believes a warrior should have something to fight for and have a fighter's spirit, Entreri is the opposite. He's cold, friendless and quite happy being that way. He's a mercenary assassin and after Halfling's Gem, all but lives to kill Drizzt. He almost succeeds in Sea of Storms, the final book of PoD. Here's a quick piccy for 'ya.

artemis_entreri_2.jpg

~Ozy~

Years
  • Actually, they're roughly equal. As far as the almost-killing record goes, it stands at 1-1. Drizzt knocks Entreri off a cliff in one book, Entreri stabs Drizzt in the chest in another. In their more minor battles though, Drizzt holds the edge at 2-0. But enough of my rambling. How's life?

*sips his ale, then realizes he doesn't drink and changes it to apple cider*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • *A spotlight shines on the doorway as a drumroll is started*
    Ladies and gentlemen...
    Boys and girls...

Prepare yourselves, for the gent who never pays his rent, Jordan the Spiderman has arrived!
    *Spiderman theme plays as we swings through the front door on a spider thread, waving to the crowd below*
    J-SP: Haha, it's great to be here! I thought since I liked the Spiderman movies a lot, I would dress up as him for the Halloween prom! What do you say?
    *Crowd gasps and begin pointing*
    J-SP: Oh, say no more! The costume looks authentic, doesn't it? It's a little itchy, but all the more realistic!
    *A little kid steps out of the crowd*
    Little kid: Jordan the Spiderman! Watch out for that column!
    J-SP: Wha--AHHH!!
    *Runs into the column, slides off and tumbles into the punch bowl, splashing cranberry juice everywhere*
    J-SP: Hmm, maybe I should've been Aragorn, hehe...

Anyway, this sounds like fun! The last prom was a blast, so I thought I'd join up in this one!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back