• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
Years
  • *runs back into party wearing a different outfit* (the outfit is the one the woman in my siggy is wearing) I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU GUYS ALONE! *storms over to the guy dressed as spider man and smackes his head* You dented the column!

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Of course not, we're all a bunch of males. Put one mal in a room, he's reasonably smart. Add another and his IQ is halved. Another, and it's halved again. Thusly, large groups of males together are not a good idea.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Awesome Jerry said:
    *runs back into party wearing a different outfit* (the outfit is the woman in my siggy, just shorter skirt) I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU GUYS ALONE! *storms over to the guy dressed as spider man and smackes his head* You dented the column!
    *Salutes and talks like Spiderman*
    Just doin' my duty as your friendly, neighborhood Spiderman, hehe...
    *Climbs out of the punch bowl and wipes himself off*
    Oh, and put some pants on, will ya?
    Have a little deceny, for gosh sakes!
    *Runs off towards the snack table and begins to load a plate up with food*

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • And large groups of males with one female is good also? *runs to the closet.* *comes out later with the same outfit as before (see previous posts to see)* better?

~Ozy~

Years
  • Well, it depends on if the males are straight. I myself don't quite swing that way, but the rest...That outfit might prove a bit of a distraction to normal conversation...

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • I'm wearing the same outfit as before! Nobody will change that and you had a great conversation with the other guys when I wore it! *walks outta house slamming the door shut*

~Ozy~

Years
  • *shouts toward door*

Because I distracted them with fantasy!!! THEY WERE DISTRACTED WITH FANTASY!!!

aaaaaa

You know..I have to wonder, can't this go in Other Roleplay? I mean, to me, that's what it seem's like.

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • *calls out* I'm sure the wall would love to dance! *starts dancing really fast now.* And why have a dance partner when you can dance solo? *slow song comes on* I see your point. *sulkingly sits down in an empty chair

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back