• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween is coming, and we're celebrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeChamp

Pokekiddo
Years
  • Man...This seems like a very very very very very popular halloween party!:)Too bad for me coz i can't celebrate.Well i gotta go study em all!!Ta Ta!

Cyndaquil201

I'm ten and proud
    Years
  • Omg, Halloween party. YAY!
    I can't wait. This is gonna be great! Especially the demon thread thing. I wish Mew's Hangout did things like this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I heard my sis snaky wasinvited to this here party.This is gonna be a blast.But I'm gonna mve in the 31 so I wo'nt be able to come.So whats the point posting here if I'm not gonna attend.Those events look fun.

programming-designs

Programmer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2005
    Awesome you guys are having a halloween party. It really is cool when communities can do things like this =) Keep up the good work guys.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2005
    pass buy~~~

since i'm a foreigner, the story writting's not fit me.

but it sounds really nice! Good luck!

PokeChamp

Pokekiddo
    Years
  • the words!!!!!their breaking my head apart coz i can't celebrate u noe!!!and why has this place become sooooo quiet suddenly???OOoooOOOO....scary!!!!

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • My Halloween was teh pwnz..., XD. the only thing is that i got a huge bruise on my right leg cause i did a wheelie on my bike and crashed.... o.o

PokeChamp

Pokekiddo
    Years
  • Hey Guyz Can I Ask U All A Question??wad Does Trick Or Treating Feel Like??i Wish I Could Go Scare People With A Giant Baboom Costume!!joking......heehee:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back