• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween is coming, and we're celebrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
Years
  • Tetsuya-san said:
    Pok?Community 2005, Celebrating Halloween!

Celebrate with themes!
    First of all, Kwesi is working on remaking a theme known to classic community visitors: Halloween Eevee!

Next, we've another halloween theme coming. Details will be very sketchy. =o

And now, a Halloween Event!
    NOTE: This is an event which is upcoming. Details are not accurate, and this event may be cancelled anytime. Also, some events are tentative.
    The Pok?mon Community officiates a dozen events that are probably designed to scare you, make you happy, or other things. But on Halloween, take a good guess. Bats, ghouls, and Ash Ketchum galore!

[/b]Discuss the event here:[/b] https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1598595

The Time and Date: October 29, 0:00AM EST to October 31, 11:59 PM EST. (Tentative, Discuss this in the thread.)

Look back at the past Halloween Parties:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1655
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=21147

What's on > Events

• Halloween Chain Story
      Ash and friends travel the Hoenn region, and are on their way to more Pok?mon Contest Halls so May can attend the Grand Festival. However, the weather isn't going quite fine, and the group suddenly find themselves stranded somewhere that isn't Hoenn. What happens next? It's your call.
    • Demon Hunt
      A demon thread is moved around the forums, and it's your objective to track it down and pin it! After all, don't leave the Charmed ones to vanquish those demons!
    • Profile Theme Contest
      A rather demonic signature and avatar should give the Trick or Treaters a SCARE for their lives. Find the scariest avatar and signature, and get judged, and you could win!
    • Halloween Roleplay
      A chain story AND a roleplay. David and Strider will probably sppok it up. Nonetheless, you'll love the trick-or-treatery.
    • Classic Discussion of Halloween
      Rest from event attendance, and talk about scaring in a major kind of way. And, tell about your nightly practice for halloween.
    More to come. This list is tentative. =D
    Goody. Sounds like fun, Tetsuya.

Kurosaki

I still have to talk to Strider about that RP... Speaking of which, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for it, they are free to PM me or Strider with them.

Bad N Flewence

Ninjaaaaaa VANISH!!!!
    Years
  • you have a better version...but fa real...Halloween is my favortie time.

Head up...if you ain't tried this than try this year. When you go Trick Or Treating ((-if you don't then BAH @ you-)) have one person go up to the dorr and you or another stand on the side where the person inside cannot see you. Soon as they open the door run past quick screaming as loud as humanly possible. ROFLMAO! The look on a eldery womans face is priceless ROFL...

We used Air Horns...a GREAT added touch as it pretty much guarentees terror ROFL...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Yay! I wanna come! Halloween! *transforms into XD charizard and scares people*

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Wow thanks for remeber me
    i really forgot about that and i came in the forum and saw about halloween

I love Halloween!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back