• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween is coming, and we're celebrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    How's the demon thread work? It's not that hard to find a thread that keeps getting moved, all you'd have to do is do a search for the words "demon thread"... Maybe I've just misunderstood? I dunno, but it sounds like fun, and I'll probably look around at it a bit even though I'm not really an RPer, big on chain stories, horror stories, and I like my current theme too much to change it. Hmm... maybe I'll just lurk around the halloween discussion thread. But ya, sounds good! I hope it all works out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    no ones gonna find the demon thread but me! im the biggest Charmed fan there is.DIE DEMOnS! ILL FIND YOU YET!!!*runs off to start searching for it*oh by the way how do we pin it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    Okay, that is on Saterday.
    On 0:00 PM.
    But 31?
    I must go then to school.
    Must I do this on internet?
    And was means EST?

Give me a candy, or I shoot!! :dead:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Sweet. *reports*

WHEE HALLOWEENIES!! Heh heh, I'll be up with an awesome profile them, that ya'll will die over. Heh heh, provided I find the required images.
    This will be fun, but I'll probably not be here all throughout it. =(

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • PokeChamp, I know you're and all that, but there are three things you need to know

- Use the edit button instead of posting two times in a row or more
    - This is a forum. People take their time to post, unlike a chatroom, where it might be considered acceptable to pointlessly make posts like "Where is everyone?" However, on this forum, PC, it isn't - it's spam.
    - Read the first post of threads before asking questions like "When's the date?" because this stuff is usually covered in the first post. At least it's ontopic, so it may remain. =P *deletes spam*

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
  • This Seams Cool.......Im gona join alot of stuff.....It suxs i cant go trick-or-treating...cause i have suger problems.........So i'll be here all the time......This will be my first halloween here....Yaaaaaa......

I hope This Will Be Fun.....

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • 'Course it will be fun!!

Now, the Demon Thread running about the forums sounds fun. I wonder if we'll get prizes for "most times captured thread" or something on this... *hinthint if you aren't already doing this* =P

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • Well,this thing seems great! ^_^

I might join,IF you make a Hallowe?en spriting section,if there isn?t one already...
    If there is,link me there please...

And ya know what?s sad?
    I never went Trick or Treating in my whole almost 13 years of life! -_-;;;

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • =P Poor kid, you missed a lot of candy.

By the way, why are some people writing down Halloween as Hallowe'en, with that apostrophe in the middle?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • Ya don?t know?

Hallowe?en is the right way of spelling it...It?s just that not many people know that...

Or they?re too lazy to put the apostrophe... XD

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • I have never celebrated Halloween before, but hey, new experinces are fun ;) . The Halloween Chain story and the Profile Theme contest looks interesting, but does one have to sign up for the Profile Theme contest somewhere?

PokeChamp

Pokekiddo
    Years
  • dudes in singapore we don't celebrate halloween.it's just too bad.:(anyway guys sorry to trouble u all hope u guys won't mind! :nervous:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back