• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 3 Disscusion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    oh^
    well the graphics for this game looks cool check it out:

Halo 3 Disscusion thread

Halo 3 Disscusion thread

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    You cant play RTS game on a console...have a look at command and conquer 3 for the 360 it fails, Im definately getting it for PC

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    lol today was the funniest when my bro was playing my friend had those lifters and the man cannon so they latched all these mogooses ant telepoters all over the place on the mancannon and lol whenever my bro went on it he owuld get hit with the mongoose and die or he would go in a telporter and fall somewhere else or acually fall and no this isn't the valley level with the 2 bases.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Yes gabe they added the skulls

lol star is your brother like new to the game or just mucking around with the forge map?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    IWHBYD is pretty evil to get if you don't know the secret. Sad thing is, it went through my mind to jump through the rings when I was on that level, just not in any order, I was just going to jump through them 1-7, not the 4xxxxx order.

Some of the skulls were in evil places, others were somewhat easy to find. I found two on accident by taking the wrong turn, had to look the rest up, like this one which is on this four level platform when you walk down some stairs, like, wtf, why would you check there.

Really, I only found 2 by myself, had to lookup the others. I found Thunderstorm, by flying to the wrong platform, and the one on the last level "Halo", because I took a wrong turn.

The grunt party one is pretty funny though, yay!

Theres also one where a flood is holding it and you have to shoot him down, I didn't even notice that guy when I was playing that level. Would have never found that one.

But, the Hayabusa Armor/Helmet is pretty sweet.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    IWHBYD is pretty evil to get if you don't know the secret. Sad thing is, it went through my mind to jump through the rings when I was on that level, just not in any order, I was just going to jump through them 1-7, not the 4xxxxx order.

Did you get the skull on that level? its not that hard IMO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back