• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Handmade arts

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2019
Which ones are your favourite? How good are your skills in their case?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I'm an okay artist and can make a basic clay vase if you give me the equipment but otherwise I'm pretty bad at crafts and the like.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I've always loved making little sculptures and things like that (like Warhammer type stuff), though I admit I'm not terribly good at it. What I moreso do with 3D art is take existing pieces and weather them. For example, my husband collects Gundams so I make them look all battle torn and gnarly. >:)

I also make silly hemp bracelets, though I don't know if that really counts as art, haha. But if I had more supplies, I'd definitely do more with sculpture and disramas though.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
I absolutely love watching handmade craft videos on youtube, it's so interesting and skillful to watch. However, my own skills are really awful, mostly because I've never seriously tried before. The only time I've made an honest to god attempt at a sculpture was in highschool, we had to pick between using wire and clay and I chose wire because I thought it was gonna be easier. Absolutely wrong, it scarred me for life and I ended up with cuts everywhere on my hands.

Years
Tbh was never that interested in handcrafts ;v;; probably because I have a small room and can't afford the space so I never thought about it as much as I should..

Although I would defs play around more if I had a 3d printer ;))) I saw Jazza make a stylus holder (warning for searchers: gory) and it looked amazing! There's actually one at work so I could test it out..

I had the same project as Sakura haha, I chose wire but thankfully I managed to get the easier to handle wire and turn it into a little flower thing. uvu

Back